"I Dream of Jeannie"
Damn that was a good show back in the day. But seriously I've been having dreams with Jeannie in them at some point or another. The one most recently, I went somewhere with a group of people and we had a blast, I came back and was telling Jeannie about it and she was like "well you could have stayed here with me." Meaning she wanted to be with me. But I haven't really thought much of my dreams recently.
Well at Ann's party we all had a really good time, I really enjoyed being there with Jeannie, be in her presence. She seemed so calm yet so nervous. Somehow nothing was weird between us which was cool. We never did talk though, about my letter. Well after we all finished watching American Beauty, we went to bed, Bree went home. Ann and Julia slept on her bed and Jeannie slept on hers (they slept in the bedroom the rest of us slept in the living room). Well we (Nikki, Amanda, Kim, and me) were all talking for a little bit, and things were kind of tight between Amanda and I, we both knew we needed to talk to the other, but not sure how to iniate it. Well we eventually began talking, and we ended up talking for more than 3 hours. For the most part it was about her feelings for Miranda, and she was telling me the things I needed to know about Miranda (things shes done). Lol everytime I'd get her to talk about Jeannie we would just as quickly go back to Miranda, I didn't want to be rude so I'd just let her talk until I could refer something back to Jeannie. We both wanted something from each other, she wanted advice from me, me I just knew she knew about my letter and I wanted to know what exactly that was and what she though about it, and if she knew anything of how Jeannie felt.
Well what I found out is: Amanda was talking to Jeannie about Miranda and she had said I don't want to make Erin mad cause she might still have feelings for Miranda. And then Jeannie, told her: no I doubt that. Amanda asked how's that. And Jeannie goes here read this (my letter). Amanda told me she thought it was sweet and it was a really good letter, and that she thought it was cool how I'd used words she'd never heard of, like rant and astounds, she didn't think I was that smart. Lol seems theres alot more people out there that have under-estimated my intelligence. She kept saying that everything that I wrote in that letter is basically how she feels towards Miranda. She told me that she went over to Ann's last sunday (day before we came back from spring break) and that she told Jeannie that she really needed to tell me yes or no or it would drive me crazy. Amanda told me that Jeannie said that Monday was going to be really weird cause she had me in her 5th period class. And well as far as I know thats all shes said. And as far as I know she still hasn't said anything to Ann about it.
I think I'm going to write her a letter later tonight. But well I hope you didn't expect to read more than that. Do you see what I'm saying theres nothing good or bad about it so it doesn't stink. But well thats all for now. Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment