"The world in general doesn't know what to make of originality; it is startled out of its comfortable habits of thought, and its first reaction is one of anger." --W. Somerset Maugham
Thursday, April 03, 2003
**Becca your email is full, I wrote you on here**
Hey girl, no I completely don't mind if you go see your cross-country coach, thats cool. But just remember it takes like 30 minutes to get here. And yeah call me when you leave Joshua ok. Umm... if you want to go to the drive-in theater, the movies playing are Agent Cody Banks, and Just Married. The first one starts at 7:30 and the box office closes at 8:30, and its $15 a carload. But umm.. if you don't want to see those movies thats cool, we could just get some ice cream then come back to GR and watch the stars. I totally didn't think your parent would let you come, or well I was scared of it atleast. And yes I am looking forward to tomorrow as well. I can't wait to see you, *smiles* and even with your braces. Oh I don't mind that you didn't call, I figured you were tired or busy, lol I was kind of busy at work. Which yeah I'm a little tired right now so I'll talk to you tomorrow. I don't start school till 8:35, and I get out at 4:00 but I'll probably get home at 4:45 or so so I'll call you then ok. Well I'll talk to you later babe.
Love Always,
Erin
I'll write tomrrow about stuff recently, but right now I'm headed to bed, I'm worn out from work, Laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment