Saturday, April 05, 2003

!!Tired!!

Well I said I'd write today, but it looks like it will be tomorrow afternoon, I'm really tired right now and I'm going to try and take a nap before I have to go to work. I ended up getting up at 4:30 and hitting the snooze button a few times :) Then went to Granbury, picked up Kim and Nikki. We got there early so we walked around for awhile then finally ran, it was ok (my brain wasn't functioning most of the time). It was crazy there were so many people. Well then we left around 9:30 after getting a ton of free stuff (which was awesome). We kind of got lost, but more so there was construction which screwed us up, after about 15 minutes we were on the right track, we stopped at McDonalds and got breakfast, then I had to stop at PetsMart and get a fish tank filter for mom, then I took them home, and then I came home and here I am now. Lol well I'm going to go to sleep. So talk to ya laters.

BTW if you want to call me at work then thats cool, but if I'm in the snack bar I probably won't be able to talk. But I get off at 11:00, so most likely I'll be home at 11:20 or so, if you want to talk to me then, but if I don't get to talk to you then thats cool, theres always tomorrow. But I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you, have been all day, and *smiles* and will be till I fall asleep. Well, Laters.

No comments: