~~Prom, Prom, Prom~~
Yeah, our prom is this saturday, yay for me, lol. I got my nails done today, they look good I guess, definitely something new for me. I am getting a pedicure on friday, and I KNOW I'm going to like it, my "soccer feet" have been needing some attention for quite some time now, lol. While I was getting my nails done today, we were talking about how I should do my hair, well the hair lady happened to hear us, so when I was done with my nails I let her play with my hair. It turned out pretty damn good for just playing around. She did it in all of these little twists, it looked cute, I wish I had her doing my hair. I have no clue who is doing my hair, and I will be getting my hair done at the same time as Miranda, and her mom is going to be there, and so is mine, how weird will that be. Anyways, on saturday I get my hair done at 2:00, I have to be at Angie's grandma's house at 5:30 for pictures (my mom and dad and Jan will be there), the limo should be there at 6:00, we're eating at the Saltgrass Steakhouse at about 7:15. Then after that we're going to the Arlington Convention Center. I haven't decided if I'm going to stay the night at Angie's, come home or go to Lakeside Baptist Church (Stephanie invited me, they're doing a movie night thing, and I guess going to church the next morning). Guess I need to figure out that part. But anyways, I hope I fit into my dress, I ran 3 miles on wednesday and thursday and I did 400 crunches (not all at the same time of course) yesterday. I will be mad if it is still tight, granted I know I haven't worked out very much at all, but still. I would have ran today, if there wasn't a damn huge storm.
**Lol I have a Last Name**
Ahh... yes I received another letter today!! She actually wrote me back yesterday night. Here it is:
Erin,
Hey, what's goin on? Not alot here. - I'm not really a big letter colorer either, I just wanted your 'Happy Birthday' to be special - Which I hope it was.... Youn really surprised me today when you gave me that letter. I guess the favor was returned, becuz that made my day too. -- About Rafael.... I've known him since 3rd grade, and he's known that I've like you since I figured it out. We've been together almost 5 months, and he understands my outlook on things. I fall in love with people, not sexes. He said he didn't care as long as I didn't have another boyfriend. He'd leave us alone and allow us to do our own thing. He's the greatestand he understands me. (Please understand that I'm not saying you specifically, but any girl.) - But yeah, speaking of relationships, Rafael told me about you and Miranda a few weeks ago. I'm really sorry things didn't work out. That's one reason why I was so hesitant to tell you. I always see you two talking, and I didn't know what was going on between you two. I didn't wanna getin the middle of anything, and I didn't want her to hate me if/when she found out. (Yeah, I don't even know if that made any sence.) - of course it means something to me. I want you to be happy! :) -- before I embarass myself even more.... yes, I already knew your last name when I talk to Mike about you, he'd always say 'Guy Aaron or girl Erin?' So I made it a point to find out your last name in English last tri. I went from "Girl Erin who plays soccer" to Erin Jones. - I'm weird like that. -- So what do you wanna know? - I'm 16, I live for little kids and music, I play 8 instruments, I can't spell, I speak German, I wanna be a pediatrician, I play soccer when I'm not practicing for band or singing, and I'm very self-conscience. - Yeah, that's about me. - Now it's your turn. Tell me anything about you that you want. - g2g - later-
(heart) Shanina Gilbert <--I have a last name now!
On the back side it said: -->This is way too long! Sorry, it wasen't intended!
Wow, can you believe that. I keep thinking about the whole thing about me and her, and her and Rafael. See I've totally been against it in the past, with Natalie and Lauren and their boyfriends, it drove me up the wall, but I think its because of the type of people they were. Rafael and Shanina are both wonderfully sweet people, and I don't know. Rafael is this really nice guy and he cares about people alot and him to be cool with her dating a girl and the same time, is just amazing. And I truly mean that he is cool with it, yeah Shanina has told me that, but I see him before algebra, and hes been giving me these looks since she told me she liked me. But really I don't think hes a jealous person (if I were a guy it would be different), but Rafael likes me and is cool with me, we talked alot when we had classes. I still think all of this is crazy/mad. Its totally awesome. You know I was just thinking, saying that you're talking to someone is so cool. Its not like are ya'll going out, no we're talking right now, getting to know each other first. Lol I love it. And I think its so cute how both of us are really shy, but then its totally awesome when you catch the other staring at you, and when you surprise them with a letter (I wasn't nervous when I gave it to her, but my stomach dropped when I gave it to her, but it was totally a good thing). She has really pretty eyes and a cute smile and dimples. Dimples are so cool.
Hmm.. Becca said she was writing in her blogger, I haven't seen it updated yet, maybe it will before I go to bed.
Anyways, well I don't have much else to say, and I'm tired of typing with these nails, its a pain in the ass. But I need to go to my history and write Amanda and Shanina back, so I'll talk to you laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment