Monday, April 21, 2003

**I'm Totally Gloating Right Now, SERIOUSLY**

Today has been good I guess, but the last 20 minutes of Algebra (last period), has made my day great. And what made me so happy, is that a girl in my class told me that she likes me. Well first of all, her name is Shanina (and I'm pretty sure its spelt differently than that). But I guess we first met in the first tri of school through Rafael (he was in my chemistry class, and they were good friends, I didn't really talk to her much. Well in the secone tri, her and Rafael were in my English class, I talked to her every once and awhile, but I mostly slept, lol. And one of her best guy friends Michael (Mike) was in my U.S. History class. Well this tri she is in my chemistry class and my algebra class. And I talk to her alot in chemistry, she is an eighth German, which we did all the math ourselves, lol I can't remember who is full-blood German, I think it was her grandpa. Anyways, I never really though much of her until today, I just knew that she was this really cool, down to earth girl, who was really sweet and pretty. And well she likes key chains (like I do), she has like 20 on her backpack, it cracks me up, you can hear her coming from a mile away.

Anyways she wrote me a birthday note, here it is:

Erin-
Hey! Just wanted to tell you to have a great birthday and a wonderful easter! - Mike says hi. Well, so much for getting this done by Friday! - Well, I still hope you have fun. I taught a 2 1/2 year old to call his dad a punk. It was greatness! He's so cute :). - But yeah, I have to tell you a secret. I'll tell you in Algebra, because first you have to promise not to freak out on me. You're a really kewl person, and I'd hate to ruin whatever friendship we have or could have. - Rafael, Mike, and a few of my other friends know. Since its concerns you, I decided that maybe you should know. - Well yeah - I didn't even plan on actually writting a letter. I was just gonna color a "Happy Birthday" for you. - Well, I better go. - I hope you had a great birthday and a Happy Easter - g2g. (heart) Me

And on the sides of the paper she drew flames which look totally awesome, and in the middle in big letters (in pink) its says "Just Wanna Say...." And in blue and green in big letters it says "Happy Birthday." And then she drew a purple heart with a yellow cross in it, and then in big letters she put Nina. Oh and she didn't give this to me until we were in Algebra.

Well after I read it, I was like she has to tell me a secret, what could she possibly tell me, that she doesn't want to freak me out or ruin our friendship, it seriously never crossed my mind that she could possibly like me, like I've said, I have no gaydar. But well then I asked her what it was, and she was like you have to promise you won't freak out, and I said ok I promise, then she told me she'd tell me in a second. We were all kind of busy doing this review for a test (cause this class is hard as hell). Well then she sat back down (since a few weeks ago she now sits diagonally in front of me, in chemistry she sits diagonally behind me, both on my right side). She wrote me a note that said: "You have to promise not to freak out or tell anyone. k? - I'm really shy, so... yeah. I really don't wanna freak you out & Liz said that you were after you read my letter." I was like oh, it didn't freak me out, it just made me really curious. And then a little bit later she wrote more onto it she said: "I'm bi - and I've liked you since 2nd tri.(don't say anything b/c not alot of people know that I'm bi)." I read that like right before the bell rang. And we were one of the last few people out of class, and I was just like thats cool. And she said this is a really good tone, that cracked me up, she was like well I didn't really want to say anything, but I thought I should, and well I was actually happy just staring at you. And then we had to go in different directions, I started laughing, and I told her bye. My laughing was in a good way and she knew that. I couldn't help it, it was just so cute, she totally made my day.

Well I had no idea that she was bi, at all. I'm pretty sure shes still dating Rafael (or atleast she was a week ago), he is badass too. I'm just totally gloating right now. I don't care if shes dating Rafael or not, she told me she like me, and I mean damn thats just the coolest thing. Yeah she is a really cool girl, and would definitely be worth dating if it ever came to that. Damn life can suck really bad sometimes, but then it throws you a couple of surprises that just blow your mind.

Well yeah I'm in a great mood right now. I didn't do anything else really all that exciting in school. So this is all I have to say for now. So Laters!!

No comments: