!!Rebecca!!
She makes me wonder sometimes, I sort of talked to her on wednesday, and she said she'd call me, and she hasn't yet. She also said that she was writing a long blogger, and I've been checking it, and it hasn't been updated. So hmm... is she busy again?? Is she hurting really badly again? Who knows?
**ANOTHER LETTER, WHOO-HOO**
She wrote it last night, BTW
Erin-
Hey! What's Shakin? Not alot on my side. *I'm so sleepy!* Tomorrow night I'm gonna do the Relay for Life. I don't know if I'm gonna have any energy left for Saturday! I'm only getting my hair done, and then I'm going to Ft. Worth to see my 7 month old cousin. *Yeah!* He's so cute! And he actually likes me. -- While I'm thinking about it.... Rafael asked me today before 5th periodif we were going out yet. (you and I). I told him that he'd definately know it if we were! Oh, and my friend Loren Scott wants to meet you. And my other friend, Joey Jenkins, says that you're really hott. - Don't worry, I let him know that he couldn't have you! (LOL!) - Oh, it was so sweet today. Rafael came over, and he sung 'Crash' by Dave Matthew's Band and 'Good Morning Beautiful' By Aron Lines. (At least I think that's who sings it.) and we had Sharpie Marker fights. He won when he wrote Loser on my back. It's still there because it won't wash off. You can even see smeared green marks on my face still! - And everytime the phone rang, he'd ask if it was you. Even though you don't have my number.... ---but anyway, I'm so happy to find out you're going to prom! It's gonna be so much fun! I might have to steal a dance.... except I dunno how to dance.... yeah, anyway.... no, I'm not in school choir, I don't like their songs. I'm in choir at my church and the praise team. (FBC on hwy 51) - The only way I could ever sing for you is if you're across the room and my back was turned. I have to tell myself I'm alone to actually sing well. I'm just weird like that. - Thanks for the wonderful compliments. I just hope they all come true! -- Let's see, what else....um... I live with my real parents and I have 2 sisters. (No step or half family). I have 1 dog, 2 cats, 7 fish and a turtle. My favorite animals are dolphins and penguins. I love storms and I lik to watche lightening, and stars and clouds. - I like funny movies and mysteries. I get embarassed easily and I have a crazy sence of humor. I wanna be an individual, but I hate being on the spot. -- I walso agreed with Joey about you being hott, but I let him know that there was alot more there under the surface. Even more to like and admire. - Tell me more about you. Anything. - It's getting late, so I'm gonna go - later -
(her phone number) (heart) Nina
Wow, I still can't believe she likes me, it seriously blows my mind. I'm still not quite sure what to do. But I'll see her tonight at the Relay for Life, and I'll see her tomorrow at prom. So I guess I'll just see how it goes.
Well I'm at school right now, and I also don't have anything else to say, so Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment