Friday, April 18, 2003

I swear I love those little quiz things like these: Well yeah I'm pretty tired so I only felt like putting these things on here. Laters

YOu see the world in Neutral
Neutral:
Harmony and balance is key. You don't look at the
world in a negative or positive way and you'll
never judge or assume a situation- you just
look at the facts. People like you are peaceful
and accepting.


What color do you see the world in?
brought to you by Quizilla

OMG, do you know how freaking hilarious this is. What kind of dysfunctional care bear would you be, and unitentionally which one is me, the Gay Bear, lol I found this to be quite humorous!!

Gay Bear
Gay Bear


Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Your Heart is Red


What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla

I am not a type of music
You're nothing, really. But you're nice.


What type of music are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I am definitely obsessive compulsive!!


obsessive compulsive


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Earth girl
You are a true nature girl!


Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Water Goddess
Water Goddess. You like peace and serenity and are
usually content with life.


What element would you rein over? (For Girls)
brought to you by Quizilla

cute flirt
Cute Flirt


What Kind of FLIRT are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Balanced. You accept your emotions as normal and
are not overly happy nor depressed. You are
emotionally balanced and should find peace in
the way you deal with life situations. Your
emotions are normal and well understood. You
see the light in the dark.


How Emotional Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ancient
You come from an Ancient Civilization. Egypt,
China, Rome... a piece of all the greatest
civilizations of their time can be found in
you.


Where Did Your Soul Originate?
brought to you by Quizilla

INDIE1
you're indie!


How can I label you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Cougar
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla


Geek


What's Your Personality Type?
brought to you by Quizilla

Lol could descriptive mean the same thing as detailed??


You are a descriptive writer. An avid reader of
Robert Frost, perhaps, you LOVE to use flowery
words and use the paper and pen as your canvas
and paintbrush. You prefer to paint a mental
image rather than simply toy around with
people's minds. A very inspired person, you
love to be in nature and usually are a very
outdoorsy type of person. A writer with a
natural green thumb, perhaps?


What's YOUR Writing Style?
brought to you by Quizilla


Well I've been doing this for awhile apparently, and my computer is starting to screw up, and my eyes are starting to hurt and I'd really like to go to bed. But I don't really have much to say at this moment in time. Maybe I'll think of some stuff later. But well I guess I'm going to go, Laters.

No comments: