~~The Days Go By~~
Yeah the days have been going by slowly but surely, I feel like my day just drags on and on and then finally I'm able to fall asleep (not a decent time but still sleep, I have a hard time falling asleep), but then it just seems like I've only been asleep for a few minutes then suddenly its back to the same ol' cycle again. And it seems every day is simliar, like I'm running in circles, but every once an awhile somethings comes along and knocks me off course just a little bit. I don't know, I think this week I've just been bummed out, I have nothing to do when I get home after soccer, so then all I do is think, I love thinking but sometimes it just becomes overwhelming.
We started the new trimester last thursday, I don't have soccer 2nd period anymore, so I have 5 straight classes, it has taken a lot of energy from me, its not all that bad, it just the fact that in these classes we are actually doing something the entire period and so far up until now we've hardly done anything in my others classes. I kind of like it though, it helps me focud, and it helps me focus to stay awake and use my brain more. I'm taking psychology, my teacher annoys the hell out of me so thats the only downside of that class, all my other ones are cool. Especially chemistry, I understand everything we're doing right now, plus science is one of my favorite subjects, my teacher has mixed some chemicals, which the results were awesome, but visual examples really help me, plus she actually will stop and help me if I need her to. Oh and my BCIS class this tri, my teacher is Ms. Hatley (a.k.a. Credence Hatley), older sister of Charity and Calah Hatley, both of who I went to school with for 10 years (Charity is 2 years older than me and Calah is a year younger than me). So its pretty cool having someone I know as a teacher.
Anyways, Friday we play North Crowley at 6:00 p.m. at Alvarado. I'm nervous put I'm excited, and bummed cause Becca can't go. But I'll live. But umm... thats all I have to say for now, cause I need to go to bed, and attempt to get some asleep.
MACY GRAY:
"I Try"
Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together
But were not
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'm keeping my cool but I'm feeling.
[Chorus]
I try to say goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
Goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
I may appear to be free
But I'm just a prisoner of your love
I may seem alright and smile when you leave
But my smiles are just a front
I play it off but I'm dreamin of you
I'm keeping my cool but I'm feeling.
[Chorus]
Here is my confession
May I be your possession
Boy I need your touch
Your love kisses and such
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny
I play it off but I’m dreamin of you
I'm keeping my cool but I'm feeling.
[Chorus]
CRAIG DAVID:
"Walking Away"
[Chorus]
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away
sometimes some people get me wrong
when it's something I've said or done
sometimes you feel there is no fun
that's why you turn and run
but now I truly realize
some people don't wanna compromise
well I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies
and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
not mentioning the fights I'm sorry to say lady
[Chorus]
Well I'm so tired baby
things you say you're driving me away
whispers in the powder room baby
don't listen to the games they play
girl I thought you'd realize
I'm not like them other guys
coz I saw them with my own eyes
you should've been more wise
and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
not mentioning the fights I'm sorry to say lady
[Chorus]
No comments:
Post a Comment