Monday, March 03, 2003

!!Don't Worry, Be Happy!!

Just a letter to Becca real fast.

Hey Girl,
What are you up to? Nothing much here I just got done reading your blogger. I completely understand how you wish you can be there for everyone and to help them. And I know I'm part of the reason you wrote what you did in your blogger, Becca I don't need your help ok, you haven't caused me any pain seriously. Besides if I was hurting I could handle it on my own, and you probably wouldn't be aware if I was hurting, cause I wouldn't tell ya simply cause you've got your hands full. Sometimes you just have to ignore my bullshit rantings in my blogger and elsewhere. But like I've said before, Becca you can't be everything to everyone, no matter how hard you try, its just not possible, not all at once. You can only handle so much at a time. I'm sorry that I help drive you nuts. I'm telling you this Becca, don't worry about me ok, for however much I drive you crazy, put me aside ok, don't worry about me, I'll be ok, besides I'm not hurting so I am ok really. Put me aside, don't worry about trying to make me happy, if it means I don't get to talk to you very much for awhile then thats cool, put me aside. I am a very patient person, I can wait till you have everything sorted out with everyone, save me for later lol. With what you have try to help those that really need you. I'm not saying I don't need you (lol just what you want right? just playing). You don't have to be anything more for me, you don't have to give any of your time to me, I already have what I want and need and thats your friendship. Well I don't know how big of a problem that I am, but for whatever its worth I'm sorry I confused you or upset (cause you know that was never my intention right?). But hey if you need me, I will ALWAYS be here for ya, for ranting or just to talk. Well I hope this helped ya some, or made ya feel better, or well anything else that is positive. But I better go to bed, talk to you later, have a good day, and I hope you have a good game.

Love Always,
Erin


**Random Stuff**

This song by Rascal Flatts means a lot to me, lol alot of the time I say its my theme song for Glen Rose (about the people), but also it has a little insight of how I feel deep down (being content, moving on, etc.) And well if you've ever heard it you know that it is an absolutely beautiful song. Hope you can enjoy it as much as I do.

RASCAL FLATTS:
"I'm Moving On"


I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself
I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow me to change
But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone

I sold what I could and packed what I couldn't
Stopped to fill up on my way out of town
I've loved like I should but lived that I shouldn't
I had to lose everything to find out
Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road
I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
I'm movin' on


Below are several quotes relating to friendship, this is just something I wanted to share, just because I feel everyone should know these things. They don't mean anything inparticular, or anything specifically directed at anyone to learn. I just wanted to share, alot of these I feel about my friends, and the others I'd hope would be applied to me. But really I hope that everyone can apply these to their friends.

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you ever had.—Anonymous

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.--Anais Nin

A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. Is not the mountain far more awe-inspiring and more clearly visible to one passing through the valley than to those who inhabit the mountain?--<b>Kahlil Gibran

Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.--Ed Cunningham

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art...it has no survival value; rather, it is one of those things that give value to survival.--C. S. Lewis

Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.--Henry David Thoreau

Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are--chaff and grain together--certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away...--Dinah Mulock

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.--Walter Winchell

Relationships--of all kinds--are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but mostly it will be spilled. A relationships is like that. Held loosely, with respect
and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost
.--Kahlil Jamison

"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.--Louisa May Alcott

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights in life; to be a good friend is one of the noblest and most difficult undertakings.--Anonymous

A true friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway.--Christi Mary Warner

No comments: