Sunday, March 02, 2003

~~Surprise Parties~~

I had fun at Nikki's party, but I was tired the entire time and still am. It was weird for yeah the whole time. Ann, Julia, and Amanda didn't stay the night, so then it was only me, Miranda, Kim, and Nikki. I played with Nikki's puppy the whole time except when we watched movies, we watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Saving Silverman, and we watched Scooby Doo this morning.

Ya know its kind of weird how I talk to Nikki's mom more than I do her, that why I felt weird going, but oh well. It was cool her mom used to do kickboxing and has alot of awards for it too, so she was talking to us about self-defense classes and other stuff like that for like 20 minutes, then she went to bed. Lol her and Miranda boxed (actually called sparring I found out), needless to say Nikki's mom won. Yeah Miranda and I were out there for awhile boxing, it was kind of like a stress relief. At one point she stuck both of her arms in the air, and she was like ok I'll give you two easy hits, hit me as hard as you want. And I'm sitting there telling her, why the hell do you want me to do that, and she was like I know you want to. And I kept telling her Miranda, you haven't done anything to make me want to hit you, I just want to play around and have some fun. So yeah thats what we did, it was actually pretty fun (especially without shoes, you can move better), I think if I took some sparring classes I could be good at it, I actually would want to do kickboxing too. But Miranda and I were out there for awhile hitting each other, and blocking each others hits, like I said a good stress relief. They also have this stationary bag for you to hit, that was even better, cause you don't have to worry about swinging and missing.

Umm... yeah the whole thing with Miranda was weird. I realized a little of how she feels, cause we were doing some of the things we used to do, and I had alot of flashbacks. I mean she came and got me in Glen Rose and we went to Nikki's and she brought me home, it was just weird being along with her in her truck, I could feel the tension. And well yeah staying the night some where with her in the room was weird, cause when we were together we always slept right next to each other. And I slept on the opposite side of the room with a Kim and a chest in between us, but thats just cause Miranda fell asleep on the couch, but I wouldn't have slept near her anyways. Just sitting by her on the couch was weird, just cause I can tell she wanted me, she just has this look where I can tell exactly what shes thinking. Anyways, everything went very well, better than I expected actually. I think I fully realized that breaking up with Miranda was the right decision, I had kind of doubted it a little, but not now. I swear I feel all I talk about is Miranda, I'm sick of talking about Miranda, and I'm sorry if I bore you talking about her.

Oh and I'm just curious how often do you read my blogger?

No comments: