Whoops...
Yeah yesterday I gave Becca this address to read about what happened with Miranda and I, but stupidly I forgot that I had written about her on this, and those things I don't necessarily want her to know. Mainly cause I am afraid she'll shut me down and tell me there is no possibility that my feelings or hopes of being with her someday will never come true. Also, I don't want to put her in a weird position or us I should say. Shes dating a girl right now, who she is extremely happy with. So yeah I don't think that I am in the position or that I have the right to tell her, yeah I still have feelings for you. Lol well I do, but shes happy where she is at, and so am I but, like I said before I still think about that opportunity not taken. But ya see, Rebecca is this amazing girl, she has the most beautiful mind which completely captivates me. And yeah it does benefit that she is beautiful on the outside too. I love being friends with her, and I don't ever want to do anything to ruin that, so yeah I'm afraid of her reading the rest of my blog, cause I don't want things to get weird. But hey who knows, maybe it would be a good thing that she knew but then again I'm not really sure about that. I guess I'm really afraid of rejection, but its technically not rejection cause I don't expect anything to happen between us nor do I ever, being friends is absolutely great. Besides, the reason nothing ever happened between Becca and I was because of the distance, or well I hope it was just the distance, and not that she really just didn't like me. Anyways, nothing would probably happen now because of the distance, but like I said before maybe after high-school, well that is if she really does like me like that. Lol once again, but being friend is great too.
Wow I sound like a freaking idiot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment