Tuesday, February 25, 2003

!!Sledding!!

Yeah I like this weather that we are having right now, reminds me of the old days. Lol freezing rain all night long, makes perfect for sledding. I went sledding last night at 10:00 and didn't come in till after midnight, it was great. A little lonely being by myself, but I had my dogs Striker and Fred out there with me. Strikers fur was nearly all frozen from where the sleet collected. He has always truly been my good ol' trusty dog, he always goes with me when I go hiking and random adventures.

The last time the weather was like this (I don't think school was in session) was before our house was built, and so that was about 6 or 7 years ago I think. My mom and John were still together. And oh wow, we still had the brown van. Mom and John and parked the van up the hill, and my brothers Brian and Kyle, and my step-brother Jon-Pauland me sledded down that hill, I can still remember Kyle and Jon-Paul pretty much sliding in to the fence, it was hilarious. This was on the Big Hill, if you've been out here you'd know what I'm talking about. Ahhh.... the good ol' days.

Wow, I have the same headache that I had when I went to bed last night (or well morning I should say), I think its cause my body still isn't the proper temperature. Oh well. I think my brother and I are fixing to go down the Big Hill. Later

No comments: