~~MIRANDA~~
Well I don't know who all will read this, but if ya don't know about my "secret" life, heres a little insight to my life. As of September 15, 2002 I've been dating Miranda Smith (yes a girl, and yes I'm a girl). Now we've had a couple of bumps in the road so far (at the time it feels like speedbumps), but we've made it through those times and we truely are stronger or that I think. I never really knew Miranda last year, but from what I've been told, she has been completely different since shes been with me (and thats a great thing). :) This is by far the weirdest relationship I've ever been in, but thats not a bad thing. Like I've said before this relationship has been alot of firsts for me!! Well its the longest yeah, she was my first kiss ever, and the first same-sex relationship I've ever had.
Now those of you who don't know about my secret life, heres the big surprise (yeah right), I've bisexual and obviously I happen to be dating a girl at the moment. I know several people at school who are bi, who seem to think its ok to be dating a boy and a girl at the same time, and whats weird is that their boyfriends don't care. As for me I am strictly a monogamous woman. I strongly believe that it is cheating if you are dating more than one person, whether they are the same-sex or the opposite sex. That really is a big pet peeve of mine. But then again I have to respect that they have a different opinion than me.
Well I just felt like sharing with the world a little about my wonderful girl:
1. I love the way she loves me.
2. She is willing to make every single sacrifice in order to make me happy.
3. Even though I tell her not to she gives me little gifts.
4. Shes someone that I can cuddle with.
5. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her and cause of that she does some crazy things.
6. I love looking into her captivating blue eyes.
7. And I just love being with her
I will add more things to the list another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment