GRANBURY
For all its worth, I am extremely happy that I listened to my heart. I suppose it is more than I expected. But I know with all of my heart, that I will always be red and white deep down in my soul, it is a huge part of me. And slowly but surely I have been letting go. I've realized a lot actually.
During practice and in class, I look around and capture the moment. I let everyone's face and personality sink in to my soul, and I realize this is where I belong. This is my new home, yes different people, but the love is just the same, well except that there is more of it here. These people are my friends, they accept me for me, the weird quirky little girl that I am. :) In Glen Rose I never really spoke up, and I generally was quiet. I think its really ironic when I my friends in Granbury tell me that I talk alot. And you know what? I speak up for myself, I am not afraid anymore, I let my opinion be known. I can truly be me with these people, they invite me in with open arms. They invite me to their homes, and include me in conversations and don't treat me as if I am a nuisance. They like me for me.
For the first time, in a very long time. I am happy. I know that as long as I live, if someone asks me for advice, the one thing I know I can always say is, "Follow your heart, and truly listen to it." This motto has helped me make my dream come true, or atleast one of them so far. And I expect many more to come, what can I say there are many more stars to be reached.
No comments:
Post a Comment