*Cans, cans, cans, and more CANS*
Ahh... my beloved cans. I think I've been keeping them since the beginning of my sophmore year, no wait, the end of my freshman year. Its so crazy. I am such a complicated person, I have my very own system of crushing cans. First, I take the tabs off of every can that I drink and RC's have their own pile. Second, I crush the can with my hands the best I can. Then, I line them all up on the floor in several row, and crush them with my feet. And the one thing that is really weird is that they have to be drinks that I drank, and no one elses. Well by the time I'm done crushing the cans, they end up being an inch tall. And well I have one huge bag in the attic that could fit like 5 of me in it. Its full and I have several other bags full of crushed cans. I would have to say I have cans in the thousands. I wonder how much money I'll get when I eventualy take them to be recycled. I love my cans. Oh and my brother Kyle told me that one of his friends filled a milk jug full of coke tabs and then sent it in to some place and they gave him $100 for it. I wonder if thats true?
~~Miranda~~
Well Miranda is kind of freaking me out lately. She keeps saying she doesn't know what shes going to do without me, and that she is nothing with out me. Its like no matter what I tell her she negative about it. I'm afraid that if I stop talking to her she'll do something really stupid, but you see I don't think she'll get over me unless I stop talking to her. I don't want to stop talking to her, but we still talk to each other after every class period, she still calls me at home. So like the only difference of us not dating is that we don't kiss or anything. I really don't want to hurt her, I'm just not sure what to do, I'm hoping that if I minimize the time then it will easier for her. But I suppose its never easy to let go of someone you love. She has so much potential but she like refuses to see it, it kind of seems to her that I am what makes her up as a person. And thats just not the way it is. She is her own person, and yeah I think I've helped her to realize some of her potential. But thats all I've really done besides love her.
The way I see it and I've told her this, that we would be one of those couples that break up and never speak to each other again, and I think that would break her heart. But I think the whole time we were dating I knew it wouldn't last forever (yeah I loved her but not like head-over-heels in love that last forever), but it was still an important part of my life. Its weird cause with most relationships the people really like each other before they date, but for me and Miranda, I didn't have a crush on her, she just interested me, and I knew that with time you can begin to like someone (and that didn't take long), and eventually you can love them. But really Miranda is just my best friend, and we happened to be closer than that, but not anymore. I can still see us being best friends, but nothing besides that, no benefits!! I can't lead her on. I want to be friends with her, but I think its going to take her a while to fully realize that. I don't know, I can't stand to see her hurting but theres not much I can do, cause if I let or relationship going on longer, I would just have been putting off the enevitable, and it would end up hurting her worse than she is now. I guess all I can do is be the best friend to her that I can be, even though that seems really weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment