Huh...
Well sometimes things just amaze me, like Miranda, she took everything so well in fact I'll put her letter on here:
Erin,
Well its like I have all these feelings I'm not really sure how to put them on paper. But one thing is I do respect your decision. And if you need time then that's fine. I just don't want to drift apart. And yes it hurt. But the more I see you the pain is healing. I dont want us to fade. I care about you so much. I think that us not being together will help me understand what I dont have. And you say that you dont understand how I can like you just the way you are. But your the person I met and I dont want you to change. And your not plain. Your special to me and I know you will make it far in life. You have helped me see and understand so many things. And you had and still have faith in me. When so many times I just felt like I was going to lose it. You have been there and supported me in so many things when others just doubted me. I will never forget that. You re one of the best things that have happened to me. And you cant blame yourself and it's not all my fault. I think it was bound to happen. I dont want to say we wont ever be together again. Just some time apart, to see what we really want. Erin I love you so much. And just want to make you happy. And if your happy without me that's fine. I just want the best for you. This isn't like with Ann. But it is she is happy now and I am happy for her. And if you choose the same. Then I will respect that. But I need to go we are going to have a test on this movie I am supposed to be watching. Ok. if yall dont have a game. Call me tonight. Even if yall do if you want to.
Love Always,
Miranda
Well anyways, last night we did ended up playing despite the all the rain we had. I had a really good game, and a few awesome saves in front of the goal, it was great, even the ref told me good job. But we finished the game 2-2, we scored our second goal with only a 1:30 left, it was crazy. But sadly to say we lost to San Angelo Lake View 4-2, we didn't score at all in the shoot out. I was and still am really bummed about it, now we only have two games left and we have to win both. I really want to go to playoffs, and I plan on working my ass off to get there, I only hope that the rest of my team will do the same. Well thats all I have to say for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment