**Laptops are a pain in the ass, i don't know why any one would want one, they're so hard to type on.**
So I was going to type while I wait for school to get over with, but yeah the laptop is really frustrating to use. So... today has been extremely long, and i've had a headache since yesterday morning, and its really bothering me. I feel as if my equilibrium is off, like when i move my head to fast, or look around the room, it feels weird, perhaps its the headache. It just makes me feel sick or something. I'm just tired in general. I found out today during 1st period that our rough draft for our research paper, including the outline, is due on monday. And i have a game tonight, and I'm going to leave at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow to go with Kim to go to Tulsa, Oklahoma. And I don't think i'll be back until late sunday night, and I'm probably going to die from sleep deprevation or well just die from being so damn tired or from stress. Oh yeah i finished writing my personal project thing i was writing about in my last entry. But i haven't typed it yet, but I also am going to include a letter to my teacher, not a bad one, but just a letter to kind of explain my reasons for my project and all that good stuff. But who knows what will happen after this weekend. But yeah i'm going to go talk to someone now, so i think i shall go. And get ready for my game, laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment