"The world in general doesn't know what to make of originality; it is startled out of its comfortable habits of thought, and its first reaction is one of anger." --W. Somerset Maugham
Sunday, February 22, 2004
I hate my parents so fucking much sometimes. I hate parents in general. Do they not see how much pain they put me through. I'm sick of my father not being there, and him making excuses. He's never been there for me. And i'm sick of it, i'm sick of his bullshit. We're in district soccer, we play Abilene Wylie, in a non-district tournament we played Abilene High, they beat us like 9-0. Abilene Wylie beat us 1-0. Dad was proud and surprised that there was such a difference the second time around we played them. I wanted to hit him for that. They are 2 different teams, hello. But he would have known that if he were there at the tournament or any of the other games. And you know what the weirdest feeling is. When in the first part of the game your parents and brothers are sitting together, almost looking like a family, do you know how sad that makes me. And in a next game, your parents are sitting together at the beginning of the game, but you look up there later in the game, and they're seperated, and your dad is sitting with his new family. I hate this so much. I hate how fucked up my family is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment