!!Ok So..... Back to What I was Saying!!
Ok yeah so last wednesday I had all of my wisdom teeth taken out and had my implants put in during the same surgery. It went really well I was just a little freaked out at first because being the brilliant person that I am, we decided to watch Final Destination 2 at Amanda's the night before. And theres a part of it where this boy is at the dentist and certain things happen and he almost dies by suffocating. So yeah when the sedated me (by an IV), i had the oxygen mask on and as I was going out it felt like I couldn't breathe. So that was really the only tramatic part of it, lol. But yeah it went really well, I just went home and laid in bed the rest of the day, I bled alot, but it finally stopped. I was able to go to the employee party, it was cool I sat on the side of the pool just watching everyone, it was fun, kind of. But yeah thursday I stayed in bed for the most part until that afternoon, I got up and took a shower, I found some clothes that I wanted to where (my overall shorts and my hangten shirt). I was going to soccer practice, then I realize my keys were still in mom's car. So I called her and she came to bring them to me. In the meantime I was getting kind of nauseous, so I had to go take some of my medicine for nausea. Then I felt alittle better then I left shortyl after. Yeah its not smart to drive when your on pain killers, plus I realized the nausea medicine makes me even drowiser (sp?). Well I took the cut through to get to 377, and I was almost to the 144 bridge and I got nauseous again, but this time I knew I was going to throw up, so I started to pull over, and well I didn't quite make it, so I threw up in my car, I was able to stop partially in which I was able to get out of the car and spit it out. Now at this point all I've been able to eat is soup (thank god) and I had been drinking a gatorade as I was leaving the house, so what I threw up was primarily liquid, still quite gross though. So basically I couldn't where my shorts anymore cause it got all over them as well as my windshield at steerwheel and all that. I was pissed off, I had to go to dad's, and they gave me some soccer shorts to where. I cleaned up my car the best I could. Then I left for practice again, but my dad thought I was going back home, when I got to the fields he called, I told him I was at home. I wanted to go to practice so bad, I'm too damn stubborn sometimes. I shouldn't have driven, I kept falling asleep the whole time, quite dangerous.
When I got there Ashley and Yellow were there, and since I couldn't practice I went with them to the car stereo place for a bit. Then we went back. Then after practice I got Ashley to drive my car over to Yellow's, we hung out there for a bit, they played ping pong, I sat there. It was fun. Then I left, I wanted Ashley to drive me home, but I figure Audrie would have gotten mad. So I drove home, I did better coming home. So umm... friday I worked, I fell asleep half the time, but no one really cared. Saturday I did the same thing. Sunday I did the same, then the lady I worked with, Maud, made me go in the back for like 30 minutes or so, it was funny. That night I went and hung out with Bree for awhile. We went driving around in her car for a little over an hour, it was cool. We listened to the White Stripes, Placebo and an 80's mix. It was cool, then we went back to her house and sat and talked to her parents for awhile, then everyone went to bed so I left. Monday I worked at ODP, I was in a bad mood all day, mainly cause I was so tired. I went to soccer practice again, I had to sit there the whole time, which I didn't mind. It was really windy and kind of cold it felt good. Then short after on my way home it was storming pretty bad all the way around me, like I was in this circle the whole time, and in that circle it wasn't storming, it was weird.
Tuesday morning I got up at 5 a.m. We had registration, and we wanted to be early to get good parking spots. I got there at 6:15, registration didn't start till 8:30. When I got there, there were already like 20 people there, they got there at like 4 or so, they camped out, I found it funny and cool. They ended up getting all the front parking spots, i didn't want one in the front, so I ended up getting one of the best spots in the back, it made me happy. But anyways, Ann and Amanda finally got there, a little later (like closer to 8 or after 8), Jodie and Kim showed up, and so did Sarah but she didn't really hang out with us. I saw Gina's truck pull of so I knew she was there. I just kind of pretended it wasn't too big of a deal to see her, but not in a mean way. When she came over to us, she grabbed my shoulder, it surprised me, and she actually talked to us. It made me happy, I had been thinking something was wrong between us, but we're still cool. So we stood in line for like ever, simply because alot of people cut in front of us, it bothered me but I expected it to happen. When we got in it went pretty quickly. I ended up dropping pre-calc, cause I know I would have failed it, plus it has nothing to do with the major I want. So I think I'm replacing it with business law for one tri, the other tri I'm going to fill it with economics. I'm taking home-ec I'm so excited, I've always wanted to take that class my whole life. I'm also a student aid the 3rd tri, all of the tris I hve 5th period off, and the 3rd tri I have 4th period off too. The 1st two tris I have to take 4 classes because I'm taking english dual, and thats one of the requirements. I'm pretty pysched about my classes.
Anyways, I was 48 minutes late to work. Oh well. After work I came home and messed around for awhile, and waited for mom. I had a scrimmaged last night. I had a lot of fun. I played left fullback part of the time, then he put me at center-mid, which was kick ass I really enjoyed it. We lost 1-0, but it wasn't a big deal, that was the first time we had more than 4 people there, so we were basically just getting used to each other. Amanda went with us. We ate at Don Pablos afterwards, it was good. And then guess what, we were in another storm it was cool, mom wouldn't let me drive for some reason. We took Amanda back to her car. Then we went home, I came in changed, laid down a finished watching a movie I started monday (it was 3 minutes short of being 3 hours long). Then I went to sleep. I slept in today, kind of. Yeah I had to go to my check-up. Dr. Cook said that everything is healing very well, and he gave me a syringe to help clean the back of my mouth. While I was there I heard thunder, and as soon as I left, two seconds later it started pouring. It was so beautiful, the hard rain and thunder and lighting, it was wonderful, it really made me happy I enjoyed it. Although it hasn't hit here yet, so I think the storm dispersed before it got here, its still sunny out right now. And since then I've been writing on here. And for a little bit I was talking to Gina online, for the first time, and I talked to my friend Meghann for a bit. It was cool.
But yeah I'm going to be leaving for church soon, and I'm still not done writing. I was thinking about going to a movie after church, so when I do get home I will finish writing. But until then, I'm going to go, laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment