!!AHHHH.... I'm Going to Die Tomorrow (today lol)!!
But yeah seriously. I'm having surgery tomorrow. You may ask, what I'm talking about. Yes its true I'm having surgery tomorrow. Lol oral surgery, I'm having all of my wisdom teeth taken out and I'm having my teeth implants put in. What my implants are, I'm having 2 titatium (sp?) rods drilled into my jawbone. I'll still have to where my retainer for 3 months (during which I can eat my favorite stuff, like sunflower seeds). After the 3 months is up, the rods should have already molded to my jawbone, and the top of both of them should be showing through my gums. Which then I could actually go get the crowns (the actual teeth looking thing, lol) put on. But yeah I'm going to hurt so bad after tomorrow. I want to go to church to maybe see Gina, and see whats up between us. And we're also supposed to have a employee party at Oakdale, but I also don't think I'll be able to go. Which both of these really aggravate me, but I suppose I just have to deal with it right now. Thursday I have soccer practice, I know I won't feel like playing but I want to go. I'm not sure if mom will let me drive. But Bree said she was thinking about going just to hang out. So if mom won't let me drive, I was going to see if she could take me to Bree's. But we're still not sure if Bree is actually going to go or not. I'm actually quite scared at the moment. I'm really excited about getting all of this done, but I'm not really sure how I feel about how much pain I'm going to go through.
So yeah to all of you who read this, I won't be writing the next few days probably. But I will try to get on the net, and if you have any of the instant messengers, I'll talk to you on there. So yeah give me a few days, and I'll write about this soon to be experience. But for now, LATERS..
No comments:
Post a Comment