~~I just want to sleep forever~~
I really do too!! I'm so tired right now, I've been going constantly since summer began, I don't feel I've had a break. I have had fun, but not like I would expect in the summer. I want to go out on the lake, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I just want to sleep all day one day, but I always seem to get interupted, like at 9 in the morning I have to take mom to work cause I have to have the car to go to class and then as soon as class is over I have to go to work, then I get off at like 9:30, then I want to go do something, cause I wasn't able to during the day, so then I get home late, and then the whole cycle begins again. With my schedule and all, I've been racing, but its not only that, my mind has been racing. I have all of these thoughts running through my head, especially the ones about breaking up with Nina. And all the people I'd love to have a chance with, but most likely they'll never happen. I'm so damn confused right now, its not even funny. Sleep would be nice, but nope I'm not that lucky.
Well yeah I am fixing to go to work, so maybe I'll write later, who knows. Laters
No comments:
Post a Comment