!!I have ALOT to say just not enough time right now!!
Do you ever stop and think how much you have an effect on other peoples lives? I do alot, but mostly I've always thought about how other people have impacted me, I've never stopped and looked around to see if I've made a difference. I guess I can't see that, the person has to tell me. It feels really good when someones told you, you've made a difference in their life, but also for me it feels a little strange. Its just so unfamiliar to me, I'm still learning though. But yeah, Amanda has decided to start a blogger, and actually write in it more than once. She said shes started it because she loves the idea of it, she told me that I influenced her. Shes not the first person that has done this. Miranda and Carly also started bloggers, but both of them have only written once in theirs. Granted this is such a small thing of my influence. But it makes me curious, have I had a bigger impact on people? I'd hope so.
!!!!!!!Car!!!!!!!
Guess what????? I got my first car on wednesday. I'm so psyched about it. It didn't have a stereo in it, the people that had it before me had a custom radio in it so they took it out when they sold it to the dealership. So I got the stereo put in on thursday (cause there was a piece missing on wednesday, and they had to pick it up in the morning. But yeah its a 95' Toyota Camry. It kicks ass, I'm loving it so much. Its crazy though it so close to being exactly like the Lexus. The body style is a little different, and the engine is a 4 cylinder and not a 6 cylinder, theres not much of a difference. But yeah I'm really happy. Mom bought it for me, I'm still not sure if I'm paying her back for it or not, shes been acting like she just bought for me, and I only have to pay for insurance. But yeah everyone that has seen it has liked it, so that makes me feel even better about it.
Below is just my reference so I'll know what else I need to write about when I get home from work:
**Miranda**
~~Me~~
!!Nina!!
~*~Life~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment