Tuesday, July 22, 2003

*~*WOW*~*

Thats all I seem to want to say today. I just read some poems that Amanda wrote, and seriously and honestly they are terrific. At Ann's birthday party I read alot of them, but it was so late then I don't remember them, plus since they were handwritten they were a bit hard to read (especially reading with a flashlight). But I remember them being good, she kept saying she was going to burn them, I hope she didn't. So to you Amanda I say keep it up, your an excellent writer, and oh it would be really cool to type your poems, its alot easier to keep up with. Yeah I tried that once but it didn't work for me, I think I put alot of mine on my journal on bolt.com, but I had too damn many I never finished. But with me since I'm so obsessvie compulsive, I kept a spiral, decorated it with a million stickers, and drew on some of the papers (like a entry type thing, as if to say Chapter1), and I wrote each poem on a new page, neatly written, very very slowly too, I could have one messed up letter (if I did mess up I'd start the whole page over again). I also number each new poem at the bottom corner, to keep how many I have. Lets see whose read my poems, Michelle and Miranda Poss, Dana, Megan, Miranda, Amanda, I think thats all. I don't trust a whole lot of people to read them. But I'm more trusting now, simply cause I guess I'm not afraid of what I wrote anymore. Most of my poems are dark and I confess a lot of secrets in them. I have maybe umm... 10 positive poems out of like 60. But yeah I love my poems, I haven't written one in awhile.

So another wow moment today was at work. Now my boss is Scott, dad of Kirk (my age, also my friend), Kyle (my ex-step-brother Jon-paul's age, also his friend), Kelly (my brother Kyle's age, also his friend), and Kevin (my brother Brian's age, also his friend). Ok now Scott's mom Grannie Pete. She can and always has been pretty much a bitch to everyone. I mean she is but techincally not. Now how is that you ask? She is just one of those people who are very opinionated, if she doesn't like something about you shes going to tell you. And one thing you never want to do at Oakdale, is get in trouble. She will make you cry, seriously I've seen it way too many times. But yeah I've never had any conflicts with her, except that shes aggravated me a few times. But well shes getting older, she now has something that causes her to not be able to see very well (she pretty much only has periphreal vision). Well today when she was leaving to go home (50 yeards away, lol), I was standing by the office counter, close to the door, she came over to me and told me that she loved me and then she hugged me, I was like I love you too. And then she told me I was a sweetheart, I told her thanks. This totally surprised me, it was crazy. I told Kirk this, and he was like she probably thought you were Kelly, and I was like yeah thats probably true. But it was crazy.

Another thing that was really cool, was I went to to DVSP (dinosaur state park) after I got off work at Oakdale, cause I forgot my throat medicine the day before. Well I only intended to stay for a second, I ended up staying for like 30 minutes talking to the ladies I work with, all who are in there 50's. I really amaze myself sometimes. Never would I have thought I would be talking to so many people these days. I actually have conversations with people I don't even know at work, its super cool. Its like I've finally let go of the fear of people, I may hesitate a little, but I still manage to do it. Its really cool, and it makes me happy. So to Rebecca, I do talk to people, it just may not seem like it sometimes, lol j/k.

Just in general, I washed the Lexus and my car this afternoon. Both are beautiful. Have you ever been in love with a car? I love the feeling I get when I run my hand down the Lexus when its clean, its just so smooth and nice.

Oh another thing I just remember that was cool, Saturday night I got off work at 4:30. I came home and didn't leave till like 5:45. I went to Granbury and picked Miranda up, and we went to Best Buy and Soccer Etc. (the sticker Jamie gave me as a secret santa gift I messed it up when I was putting it on, so I went and bought a new one). We came back right after that and I took Miranda home, well then I went to my dad's (where I knew I was going). My dad and Jan wanted to go out for their 6 year anniversary, the plans were for them to go out to eat then go stay at my uncle's cabin on the lake (they didn't want to go to Ft. Worth cause dad had to work in the morning). Well dad wanted me to stay the night with Janelle, because Jan has anxiety pretty bad sometimes, and she didn't want to leave Janelle alone (although shes 15). So right away I was like sure thats cool (cause I'd been wanting to hang out with Janelle all summer, but she'd been away). So we ended up going and eating at Chilli's. I couldn't decide between steak fajita nachos or a burger, so I just got both. I ate half the order of nachos, and all of the burger, then I got a piece of cheesecake to go. Well then we went to the store to get pinto beans, we were supposed to get RC's and Dr. Peppers (with the $40 our parents gave us for the whole night, dinner/movies/store), but we used it all for dinner. So we used are own money at the store. Then we went and watched Bad Boys II at the theatre. She loved it, I liked it but not so much the fact that Will Smith says fuck alot (in all of his other movies, I don't think he ever said it). But anyways, when we left we were at the stoplight, I noticed Ann and Jules were behind us, so I rolled down the window and waved frantically, they noticed me but didn't know who I was (they hadn't seen my new car yet, and still haven't). Well I was hoping I would be able to pull up next to them, but Jules was driving like an old granny. So I slowed down enough (I was going the speed limit ok), so that they could see where I was going (which I knew we were going the same direction anyways). Then I pulled over in the EZ Mart parking lot, and I rolled down the window again, and as I saw them getting closer, I waved frantically again, I think they may have figured out who I was, but I'm not for sure. I hoped they'd turn around and come back, but they didn't. But it was funny. Then we went back to my dad's and I got on the net and wrote my last entry. Then I went to be and crashed. I slept pretty dang good. I dont know what it is about my dad's house but I always seem to go to sleep pretty fast. I dreamed again, guess what about? I DREAMED ABOUT GINA AGAIN!!! It was a good dream too, I just can't remember exactly what happened though, but I know it was something to the effect, that we were together. It was cool.



~~Laters~~

I always seem to get my days mixed up. I thought the 23rd was a tuesday (I thought this until last thursday). Which the 23rd (actually this wednesday), I have an appointment with the oral surgeon to see about getting my wisdom teeth pulled, all 4 (thank god, it hurts so bad right now). All of them are growing in sideways. But my bottom 2 have grown the most so far. So right now it makes me jaw hurt really bad. Which where my wisdom teeth are at the back of my jaw and right above my glands. Which my glands are swollen because it produces chemicals that prevent invection, and I think also pain but I'm not for sure. But yeah and since the glands are swollen, it effects my throat, cause everything to be scratchy, and it hurts like so other. Its hard to swallow. Alot like have strep. But I know its not because I've had strep before, and this definately isn't it. But yeah last october, we thought I had strep so the doctor gave me medicine for it, which would have made it go away in a week, well that didn't happen. So then they thought I had mono, so they gave me meds for it and they tested me for it. Well the meds worked, thank god. I wasn't able to practice for awhile, when it first started when they thought I had strep, I had a soccer game. I told my mom I wouldn't play, but I ended up playing (I knew I was lying, how could I resist playing, my mom didn't go cause she though I wouldn't be playing), but for a few days and especially that one, I couldn't swallow any of my spit, so I had brought cup with me for the car ride, etc. to spit in, it was gross, but funny, alot of people remember that. I played a really good game that day, although I felt like shit. But anyways they tested me, but I didn't test positive, but my mom (the lab director here) told me that some people don't have the genes that test positive for it. So basically it looks like they don't know what I had. But we're pretty sure I'm one of those special people that it doesn't show postive for. But yeah I still have my throat medicine from that time, not the pills (I used all of those), but its basically cough syrup, tastes like shit, but it has codene in it. So its cool, its starting to have an effect on me right now, its kicking in. Cause if I'm not moving around alot, it makes me drowsy and kind of dizzy.

But anyways, I asked off work the 23rd for my appointment, and I also have to go to chruch wednesday (normally I'm working so I'm not able to go, which aggravates me, cause I really enjoy this church, and plus Gina is there, lol). But I really have to go because I need to know when we are leaving friday and when we'll be back saturday. We are going to Schilitterbhan in New Braunsfels (by San Antonio). Its a big water park thing, I haven't been there since I was a baby. So I don't remember it. I never really was planning on going, because I figured I would be working. But Gina has been really asking me to go, so I gave in to her, and decided to go. Well I didn't really decided for sure, until Gina added me on the list to go, she told me on the phone a few days later that she did that. So because of Gina I am going. Yeah so basically I thought the 25th was a thursday so I wasn't thinking I would be missing any work at DVSP, so I wasn't worried. But when I realized the 25th was on friday. I had to figure out if someone could work for me, Tara and Laura couldn't because they both asked off. So I had to call Johnnie (a woman who works there, that I used to go to church with, who my mom doesn't really care for much, cause shes a little off, not like mentally challenged or anything). But yeah I've been cool with her since I stopped going to church with her, but yeah she said she could work for me, so I'm super happy about that. So no worries now, techincally. Any day now is supposed to be that time of the month, I'm usually early a few days, last time it was a week early. But not this time, I keep hoping it will happen any time now. If it doesn't happen within now and tomorrow (tuesday), I'm going to be mad, cause if I start wednesday at the least, that means I'll have to worry about it while I'm gone. So I keep hoping. Lol I'm sure ya'll really wanted to know that.


But well I'm getting to the point where I keep screwing up when I'm typing so I think its time to go to bed, so I'll talk to ya'll Laters.

No comments: