Monday, June 30, 2003

~~Dreams Again~~

I still think dream are crazy. I really think that dreams are our subconscious talking to us. I know I think about alot of different things, sometimes of a very minimal amount, but then I'll dream about it. I had a really psychotic dream this morning. It involved all of my family at home and Gina. Ok I just remember it starting out that my mom and Bee were fighting and I didn't know why, then my brothers brought this tv out, and started playing this video, and it was Bee having sex with all these women, then I flipped out on Bee and started screaming at him. And then another video came on, and Bee was drving the lexus and like street racing in our very own driveway and driving like a bat out of hell, going over hills at highspeeds, etc. Well then I flipped out on him again. Mom started crying and she sat down beside Gina and gina wrapped her arms around her and was telling her it would be ok, and then I did the same from the other side. Then I felt the notion to tell Gina I loved her, but I didn't because it wasn't the right time.

Well then a little bit later, I started flatting out this huge tin sheet on to our driveway because Bee had messed it up. And then my brother Brian comes out and he gets mad, he was like what are you doing thats mine that your using. And he got all pissed, I was like big deal, I'm trying to fix the driveway. So he got pissed and drove off. Well then Kyle comes outside with a handful of movies, and he was going to put them in his motorcycle (which he doesn't have anymore). And I was like what are you doing, he was like nothing, and he started his motorcycle, but it turned into a convertable car, which turned out to be moms car. Well I was like are any of those mine, he was like maybe. So I got in the car, and he started backing up in our driveway and the drove over the tin that I was putting down, which he kept backing up for like forever, over all these hills (which for some reason there were no trees around). Then I found what was mine, which were some poster boards that I had made. Well then he was like so test drive, my head against the steering wheel and you and your poster boards. Then he put the car in drive and started halling ass over all these hills, and I was screaming at him, don't do this Kyle. I was flipping out and I could see our house getting closer and closer and I could see someone infront of the garage, and he wasn't stopping. And then I started to think I was going to throw my poster boards out of the car and then jump out but I didn't want to ruin them, so I was going to wait a little bit longer and jump out. Then I woke up.

Is that not insane. Well I have to go to class I'll write more later, I have to write about camp, and what happened when I got back, etc. Laters.

No comments: