Wednesday, June 11, 2003

**Thinking**

I've been thinking alot about my past, and the people who were in it. I miss Diana (De) and Lisa, Dana, Michelle, Rebecca, and John (ex step-dad). Its not a ton of people I know, but each of these people have had huge impact on me. I keep remembering specific moments in time with each of these people, its weird how memories are. The smallest of things have brought up such important moments. I miss these people, I miss the relationship I had with these people, I miss sharing moments with these people. I wish things wouldn't have changed between me and these people. Whether they went off to college, or the fact that I transferred schools and also told the person that I liked them, or dating a person for awhile, or parents getting divorced. I miss these people so much I don't think they could ever fully understand how much that is.


~~Rebecca~~

I miss her alot, yes I do. I miss our friendship. Things haven't seemed the same since we dated. I miss being able to talk to her about nothing at all, or just simply staring at the stars, or playing the question game. I feel bad for her sometimes, cause there are times when I know shes upset, and I just wish I could be there for her, either for her to vent to or to lend a shouldar to cry on. Now is one of those times I think. I just want her to know how much I care for her, and how important she is to me. I'd do anything for this girl, afterall thats what friends do. If she needed me, as soon as I got the word, I'd hop in the car and go, just like that. She doesn't think she should be praised, but she should, everyone should be praised no matter who they are and no matter what flaws the have. But she is quite amazing, shes is the most unique person I know. So to you Rebecca, I just want to say that I love you, and I'll be here for you no matter what.

!!Anyways!!
I had a test today, I think I did ok on it, but definately not great. I think I did really well on the multiple choice questions, but not so well on the discussion questions (even though I did the entire review, which is what the discussion questions were, but I couldn't remember any of it). Then I had to go to work, 4-9:20. I had to be back of there at 10:45 and I ended up working till 1:25. And now I'm on here. And I'm tired its late for me, I have class tomorrow so I better go to bed. And then maybe I'll go to church tonight (wednesday)(oh Nina still hasn't answered my question, she said shes thinking about it still, which worries me). Well I'm going to go, Laters.

No comments: