**Oh Wow, so much has happened**
Yeah at church wednesday things with Nina and I were awkward kind of, cause I didn't understand what she meant, she wrote me a letter and gave it to me before church started. But yeah Gina asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with her and some other girls, so I accepted and I got Nina to go along. Its funny though, I make fun of them all because of it. Like the soccer people like Gina are the popular crowd, and people like Nina are the different people, and then theres me, making them cross each other's boundaries. I simply don't understand the whole clique thing, I've never gone along with it. But yeah so Nina went with me, we saw Bruce Almighty, almost all of us had seen it already. But yeah after a while, Nina and I started to hold hands, which kind of surprised me. When we got out of the movies, Gina's sister and this other girl were holding hands, being stupid, and Gina goes "thats very lesbianic of you." Just joking around, I don't care, I've just been wondering if they saw me and Nina and were giving us a hard time. These people are pretty cool here in Granbury, they are very open-minded. But anyways, when we came outside there was a storm coming in and it had some really awesome lightning, so Nina and I stopped at this church parking lot across from the school, and we sat there for more than an hour watching the storm. It was cool, then she told me that she didn't know why she told me she need some more time, she told me that once we got off the phone she knew she had made a mistake, and that she tried to call me back, but it didn't work (cause its long distance).
So yeah she told me yes, and we're back together. She left for camp yesterday morning at 5:00. I managed to gripe my way out of work friday, no one was there to swim anyways, and I was covering for someone as well. And I needed to go shopping for my camp. So yeah I got to Nina's at like 2:30, and we went up to Hulen and around there. I got some pretty cool stuff, it made me happy. We went and ate at Chili's, she had never eaten there before. Then we went back to her house, got there about 8:30 or so. Then we hung around for awhile, and eventually she called her dad, and he let her come over to my house until right before she had to leave. So she came over and we watched Better than Chocolate. Well I was really tired taking her home, but I was still ok though. Lol I got pulled over like 10 yards from her house, it was freaking hilarious. Yeah two cop cars pulled up behind me. Two cops got out of the car, one came to me and the other to Nina's side, they shined the flashlights in the backseat. They said they had a complaint that I was tailgating, which I wasn't I might have swirved some because I was looking at the fog in the fields, and I might have gotten close to car a few times, but most of the time I was within the legal space between two cars (which is the length of 3 or 4 cars). So yeah he asked what I was doing, and I told him I was bringing her home because she has to leave for a church camp, he was like well where were you coming from, I told him my house, and he asked if that was in Glen Rose, I said yes. So he went and checked out my liscense to see if there was any other stuff on it, which there wasn't. So he came back and gave me my liscense and told me to be safe going home. It was really hilarious. But yeah I'm kind of sad cause I didn't get a goodbye kiss, and I won't see her till next Monday probably. I gave her my calling card, but I'm not sure she'll be able to call me. Yeah I miss her already.
~~Miranda~~
She was supposed to be home last night. I called her cell phone and left a message, but she hasn't called me back yet, so maybe shes not home yet. Who knows, I think I pissed her off or something. I wrote her and email, cause she gave me one to where it would get to her while she was gone. I just apologized and told her to read my blogger (but she probably hasn't had time to read it yet). She probably hates me now, but I don't blame her. I've missed talking to her though.
**Rebecca**
She never ceases to amaze me. I got on to planetout last night, and what do I see, 1 new email. Now I thought it was from Sara, but when I got it up, I saw the subject first, and it said "So hi..." and I was like huh someone new, then I saw the address, dabopgk. And I was like what, you've got to be kidding me. I've been wanting her to email me for awhile now, and come to find out she did email me, on the 5th. I was really surprised. I checked out her profile, she has some good pictures on it, I don't have any cute pictures. Yeah I miss her.
!!Speaking of Pictures!!
I got my pictures developed the weekend after graduation. Most of them are from Kear's soccer party. But I have these two that I took of Miranda on the way back from graduation, cause we took a different road and we happened to find this restaurant called Miranda's, and they had this painted bug out front. So yeah those pictures are soooo cute. My pictures made me happy, especially all the soccer ones.
Anyways, I have to go get ready for work, so I will talk to ya laters!!
No comments:
Post a Comment