*~Pool Parties Kick~*
OMG seriously you have no idea how much fun I had today at Rebecca's. Yeah she had a pool party, I got to meet all of her YOU friends and school friends and all that. I wasn't nervous but I wasn't sure how it would go. Yeah I was actually kind of happy that Rebecca had to go with her dad and brothers with the U-haul, cause then I got to hang out with Shands and Celeen. Both of them are awesome by the way. It was really cool just to sit in Rebecca's room and look at everything and watch Shands paint the drum. Or well it was cool just to listen to them, it makes sense why they're friends with Becca, they're so much alike, or well the click really well. But yeah I've really gotten better through out this year about talking to people. And yes I know Becca will say I was being a bum sitting there. But I really was talking to people I didn't know it was really cool. I loved everyone I met tonight, they're all wonderful people, they're good friends I can tell. I don't know, I know they're not really my friends but I felt at home tonight, I felt comfortable. And whenever I was sitting there, "off in my own little world," I was just gloating, I was really happy. And I was absorbing everything and everyone around me, each little thing, I want to remember this night for along time. I'll admit I'd really like to hang out with these people again sometime. I really couldn't believe it, I finally was meeting all these people that I had heard Rebecca talk about so much. It was awesome, and not as weird as I thought it would be, matter of fact it wasn't weird at all.
Tonight was quite an interesting night. Lol yes I know what can I say, I can't help but look at Rebecca and smile, shes so beautiful. Being with her around other people made me so happy, I'm not quite sure, but I think its because I've seen the other side of her, or well I know the full Becca now. It seemed like in the past everytime we were together, things were serious. It made me really happy to see her run around like a maniac, or dancing, or doing that song thing with Celeen (not sure what it was, I didn't catch that). I hope Becca knows how many people love her, I mean there was like 20 people there tonight, and I know thats not even a tenth of the people shes affected. Shes just that type of girl, no matter who you are, you'll be able to get along with her, or like her. Sorry I can't help what I'm saying right now, its just how I feel. Tonight was a good night or Becca and I, I really appreciated her sharing her friends with me, and sharing our friendship. I've missed her alot, and I know I won't get to see her till like August or something like that, just like last summer. I'll miss her then too, but I'll be thinking about tonight for a while to come. Oh I have to mention, piggy-back rides were definately something I didn't expect, although I'm not complaining, lol. I think its really cool how in the long run dating each other hasn't effected our friendship, I still think that one day our timing might be right. But right now I'm very happy and content with Shanina. But if things were to stay forever like they were tonight, I'd be perfectly fine with that. But yeah I have to be honest, I realized tonight that still have some feelings for Rebecca, but I'm not going to dwell on that. But yeah I'm extremely happy we're still friends.
I really did have an awesome time, everyone treated me like was just like another one of there friends. I must say it was really fun doing the pyramid thing, and playing chicken and throwing the ball back and forth. And I talked to people!!! :) Seriously I am extremely happy right now. So to Rebecca, I have to say thank you for a wonderful evening, and thanks for inviting me, have fun at bi-regi, and if I don't talk to you before you go to Europe have fun there too. Speaking of Europe are you going to try and write in your blogger like you did last summer? That'd be cool. Oh and thanks for remembering my RC obsession, that was cool. :) Oh yeah I love you, and thanks for being my friend.
~~Dreams are crazy~~
Yeah I had 3 odd dreams this morning. One involved mom's car, the lexus. There was this person that kept slowing down in front of me and kept swirving in my way, so finally I just clipped the back of there car, barely. And then I stopped later, and there was like this indention the size of a big tree, I was freaking out kind of, I was like mom is going to kill me, don't tell her yet. I asked one of my friends how much damage was done (like in cost), they said like $500, and I was like dude its a lexus, it'll be more than that. So yeah that wasn't that big, I figure I had it cause I'm always really paranoid when I drive the lexus, cause I know if I even make a dent in it my mom will kill me, not literally but still. Ok and the other dream was quite interesting. Ok it started out, I was talking to this girl and there was this chair type thing in front of us, like this thing stuck up in the middle, and then it had 3 seperate chairs sticking out the side of it, and it rotated. And then she was like I've seen one of those before. And I was like they used one in a Hanson video. And right then Zac Hanson walked up, and was like yep it was from ___ (I didn't catch which one), and then like both of his brothers came over and I got to hang out with them for awhile, then we decided we were going to go out to the stadium behind us and play some soccer. Well we started to walk out on this walkway. And Gina was there so I was talking to her, and she came up behind me and hugged me (she does that all the time in real life, but I don't think anything of it), and then like a little later she took me off to the side, and she told me she wanted me, and then she tried to kiss me, but I got a finger up in time (you know like you but a finger to your lips when you're telling someone to be quiet) to stop her, and I was like, I would if I was dating anyone, and she was like I know. And that was it. It was crazy, I guess its cause I always wonder about Gina, I mean I don't think she is gay, but still, I just think it would be bad ass if she was. Anyways, my other dream involved a water slide that me and one of my friends made. Like we tried it out of plastic but we didn't like it. So then we built it out of wood and then we lined it with this plastic stuff, like a huge trash bag. And like all these people came to use it. I don't know, it was just weird, I can't remember all the details on it. Sorry if that bored you.
**Camp**
I leave to go to camp tomorrow, I need to finish packing. And I have to take groceries out of the car. I went to Wal-Mart before I wen to Becca's. When I was leaving I passed Nicci (a.k.a. monkey), from our old Cleburne team, shes crazy but cool, I meant to tell Rebecca but I forgot. Anyways, I couldn't find any pre-wrap individually, so I had to buy this thing that was like $8, it was a taping kit. Yeah I need to sleep. I really hope Jeannie and Sabrina will be at this camp, there supposed to be, but I hope they didn't go to the one that was last week, that would make me sad. But then again, I can talk to people now :) But yeah I need to go, so I'll talk to ya laters!!
No comments:
Post a Comment