To whoever left me this comment:
"I have thought of making someones Blog into a movie,think urs would be a good canidate? imagine going in to a theatre and watchin the trailers and saying to urself hey this looks rediculously familar to me ? wouldnt that be wicked Erin ?Keep them posts comin Shorty C'mon Reach for the Stars!!! Peace to you"
I very much so think my blogger would make an inresting movie, I know i've written that somewhere on here before. People who've read this before have also mentioned that they think it'd be a good idea as well. So if you ever do make it into a movie, please by all means let me know. By the way, i'm curious as to who left me that comment. And I see you've read the whole thing, by the reach for the stars comment. Very cool. Anyways this is all for now.
Oh and as a side note, I have a link on my myspace to here and my other bloggers. But have no link for my myspace on here, so here it is: MYSPACE
No comments:
Post a Comment