MYSPACE:
Subject: argggh.......
Posted Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 - 10:52 PM
So I was completely out asleep, and I get woken up about 20 minutes ago, after midnight might i add. My neighbors above me were having a huge fight. So rather than just laying there hoping they'd stop, I got up. Now i'm reminded again that i'm starving, have nothing in my apt. to eat besides soup (which is all i've really been eating lately) and that I'm too lazy to go get something to eat (which I don't have the money to buy anything anyways). I'm so frustrated right now, cause i have to get up early for work again. This job really is taking alot out of me, but its ok i guess, but i don't get paid till next friday and no money from here to there really sucks. But anyways, thats really all I wanted to say. I'm going to go figure out something to do so i can eat. I really want to make these lemon poppyseed muffins that i jacked from my mom's house the other day, but i don't have all the ingredients and that requires going to the store. Alrighty, I'm off to figure something out. ADIOS.
Oh yeah its really fucking cold outside...... for once.
Comments:
Leslie: Icky. It needs to be warm again. It's too cold for me. Well, I would like a day or two of it so I can wear cute clothes, but then we need to go back to warm weather.
Tamara: funny shaist coz that's all i have in my dorm.. soup n ravioli lol..i had some last night with a peanut butter n jelly sandwich. yummy..don't ya love college grub? NOT. i'm broke until hmm..tuesday which is the day i leave home but oh well guess i'm gonna have to stay put for 6 days. *pouts* oh well.. i'm late to class. catch ya later gator. =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment