Saturday, November 12, 2005

Subject just in case.
Posted Date: Saturday, November 12, 2005 - 4:11 PM

Just in case you're wondering, i pretty much just deleted all of my blogs. No, not gone forever just transferred sites.  You see I have a blogger (the only site i actually consider a post a blog) which is the place I actually write in, my journal.  So to keep everything neat and organized and up to par with my OCD I transferred all the posts from here to there, that way my journal is up to date.  Oh and there are some posts on there that weren't ever on here in the first place.  Theres information in there from about oh, February 2003 to now. Its called Quietly Listening To My Heart.

Alrighty and while i was at it, I went ahead and transferred all my old journal entries that I had on bolt.com (badass site BTW) and added it to another blogger of mine cause it would have messed up the beginning of my original blogger.  It info from about May 2001 until about May 2003. Its called Desperately Seeking Truth.

Haha but i have written for a few years now and have written alot.  If you do read those, be prepared, i'm sure you'll find out alot of stuff that you never knew before or wouldn't expect from me.  And that one is called Answers to Questions.

And on another note, while i was at it i renovated my other blogger that is for my poetry. I haven't added alot of my new stuff, well put it this way I haven't added anything new since March 15, 2004.  But i'll be working on getting it updated.

And links are below this :) So yepyep, thats it, just wanted to let ya'll know. Adios for now.

Quietly Listening To My Heart.

Desperately Seeking Truth.

Answers to Questions. 

 

No comments: