Subject: fuckfuckfuck
Posted Date: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 7:04 PM
This is to all you assholes out there that think its fun to fuck with my head. And who don't think about what may result as a consequence of their actions. Fuck you and what you do.
Want an example of one of those results? Well here you go.
Who knows, maybe next time it'll be a little too deep. And never think someone is emotionally stable, cause they're probably the ones that can hide the truth the best. And you'll never know that they might do this....
Point of this post, you might never know how your affecting others, until one day, it'll be too late. Sadly for some, they could disappear forever, and you would never know.
So just a suggestion, be careful in the way that you treat people, you could either save someone's life...... or end it!!
To those who are curious. the main pic of my wrist was done sunday. the next one (on the left) of my leg, was from back in the spring sometime, during my last relapse. and the last pic (on the right) is of my arm from 2 weeks ago. Meh... people seem to care enough to write and call other friends to see if i'm ok or if they've spoken to me. i was told that people are scared of me. go figure. nah... i understand, they don't know what to say and are afraid if they say the wrong thing it'll make things worse. perhaps someday i'll understand myself. but for now i just do what i feel. not sure what else to say. feel free to write or leave a message, adios.
Comments:
Git R' Done: Its not worth ending ur life, for anyone!!! You need to stop living for other people and start living for yourself... Don't let anyone dictate how your going to live your life, only you can make that choice! Its about moving on, being happy, and living life the way you want to live it! Live, Love, Laugh!
Kris: I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you for being open and honest, most people wouldn't.... you are a strong person you just need to find it... i'm here with open arms and an open heart for you... i hope you know that you can lean on me whenever you need to...
Leslie: Hmmmmm..... I am really not scared of you. I hate to say it, buuuuuut I am not. If you ever need to talk you know I am here. And you know how to get ahold of me. I won't tell you not to do something. I will just listen. If you need an ear, I'll lend you mine. But ummmm.... please give it back when you are done. I would look pretty funny with just one ear.
Becky: erin that makes me sad!!! that breaks my heart, i hate to see that, if you ever need talk.....instead of taking that sharp object to your body, give me a call and i will lisen, no matter weather its 545 in the mornin. I can't say i go throug the same things but i could probley give you some good advise.
Jodie Sullivan: Erin Jones!!!!! Don't make me drive up there... Seriously sweetie, please don't do that. Nothing and I mean NOTHING is worth that ( trust me I know). If you ever need anything let me know.. Even if it is just to talk. You're in my thoughts and prayers babe! Jodie
Martin: oh sweetie, don't do that...i use to do that and u learn that no one is worth that. anyone who makes u feel bad isn't worth cutting yourself over. it does no good.
Tiffany: Erin! what the hell are you doin! thats is crazy! u need to talk to me cause i dont like you doin that!! you got it!! take it easy please! love ya tiff
Jessica: You are loved. People who make you feel this way aren't usually worth feeling any way about in the first place. Put yourself first, I know its hard. But know YOU ARE LOVED.
Amie: we need to talk
Sara B: IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS. Erin dont be fucking stupid and do that shit. You fucking know better. God..just be my wife already I swear I would never hurt you! heh. I love you best friend!! Sara
Kris: Erin I love you!!!! if you ever need me for what ever reason call me... IM me and i'll give you my number baby.... I'm sorry for ev1 that has ever fucked with you... baby your in my heart and I consider you one of my friends... you call me... i love you... hey i'm have a get to gether you should come... I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
1 comment:
It saddens me that you do this to yourself. Please stop and know that someone bigger then you or I loves you very much and cares for you more then any human being on this earth could. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only son, that WHOEVER believes in Him, will not perish, but have everlasting life." Basically God gave His only son to die on the cross and take our sins away for you and me, it is a free gift from Him, if you will just freely receive. Call your local pastor or church for further information.
Post a Comment