Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm not really sure whats going on in my life right now, i'm just kind of going on a day by day basis. I'm at my mom's house right now, and man do i love it. i could lie in my room forever, if you saw it, you'd understand. I need to actually write, or well transfer my posts from myspace over to this one. That way whoever doesn't read that one can catch up. Haha as if anyone reads this anymore. Its all good though. I'm not sure what i'm writing about. I just can't sleep. meh.... alright i'm going to go and try to find something constructive to do for awhile. In other words, go randomly searching throughout the house for random stuff, its alot of fun cause you never know what you'll find. Alrighty, laters.

Alrighty, so i just transferred all my posts from myspace onto here, so if you see the top of the post say MYSPACE: thats what it is. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I was 19 I felt much the same way in so many of the things you talk about. Having had many experiences and now half a century old I just want to say-Be present and mindful of the moments in life and build yourself good memories for when you reach my age I will more than likely be past and you will have what I have now.A happy ,grateful ,love filled ,abundant, wonderful LIFE !!!:)

Anonymous said...

I have thought of making someones Blog into a movie,think urs would be a good canidate? imagine going in to a theatre and watchin the trailers and saying to urself hey this looks rediculously familar to me ? wouldnt that be wicked Erin ?Keep them posts comin Shorty C'mon Reach for the Stars!!! Peace to you

Anonymous said...

I have thought of making someones Blog into a movie,think urs would be a good canidate? imagine going in to a theatre and watchin the trailers and saying to urself hey this looks rediculously familar to me ? wouldnt that be wicked Erin ?Keep them posts comin Shorty C'mon Reach for the Stars!!! Peace to you