Tuesday, October 04, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: who are you?
Posted Date: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 8:38 AM
So I really don't know half the people on my buddy list, it sorta bothers me in a way. Although I must admit, I do check everyone pages, especially when they add new pics and I even keep checking the ones that I know never update a damn thing. I'm addicted I suppose.  But seriously those of you who are on my list..... who are you? why'd ya add me? do I know you and how? Just curious.  Laters.

Jessica:That is an interesting blog.  Who am I?  I am Jessica Bertke.  You met me at buddies II but it turns out I was living with people you went to school with.  I added you because you are my friend and your hot.  Anything else I missed? 

Sara:

I am Sara only the coolest girl ever. We met when out friends ditched us at the block party last year. Then we became really good friends!

Well I added you becuase I thought you were cute. (at first) .. just bein honest lol



Alicia: I am Alicia. I met you at buddies one night and you were sick we chatted for a bit and I gave you a hard time about remembering my name(because we have chatted a few times before that)... But finally you got the hang of it lol... I added you because I thought you had a cute smile 

Snook: Erin, You just need to accept that you are an internet whore... just like me.  I hope that you know who I am.  I'm glad that I know you ...

Jodie: You better know who I am.....Besides, you added me, so i'm sure you remember where we met! Anyways, judging from all the comments before mine, you are quite the player!! Haha Erin's a pimp!!! Good for you! I'm so proud!

No comments: