Subject: pimpin' ain't EASY
Posted Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 7:03 PM
So my best friend Sara always tells me that I'm a pimp, and of course I always deny it and tell her that shes silly. But now I have so many people telling me that, its ridiculous. Seriously I mention this now cause last night one of my soccer girls, Deborah, was telling me this cause she saw my comments and such on here, on myspace. Meh... I'm not a pimp, if I were a pimp I'd have a dating life or actually hang out with more of these people offline.
BUT..... what do ya'll think? Am I a pimp? And ya have to tell me why you think so.
Yay for my poofy ass hair, this is the way it looks when all of my hair gel has been rubbed out.
My little man Draco, lllllooooovvvvveeeesssss his Teddy!!! Its so fucking cute.
And my 1st little man Orion, he's hot stuff!!!
Those are the only men in my life, and I adore the hell out of them!! They're the best cuddle buddies ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment