Friday, October 07, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: what do you believe?
Posted Date: Friday, October 07, 2005 - 8:30 PM

So my question is what do you believe. I believe that if you want some so whole-heartedly that it can and will happen at some point.  I've had a lot of very coincidental occurances lately.  Everyday I drive to and from school and if i go hang out with someone, I drive down the same road. I kept wondering out Jay and Oneil were doing, cause i hadn't hung out with them since I quit Lonestar Park.  Then one day i stopped and McDonald's and there they are eating inside, so I parked and went inside to see them. 

Lets see, half way through 5th grade until now, thats what, 9 years.  My best friend Stephan moved, the person that was supposed to give me his new address never did, so I lost contact with him completely. All these years I've thought about him, wondered where he ended up and all that.  Now being the internet whore that I am, I'd looked him up on yahoo and hotmail, he didn't have anything on those.  Then for some reason I got to thinking about him today, and decided to look him up on here, on myspace.  And what do I find, his profile.  So I IMed him, and we talked tonight.  I can't explain how good of a mood that i'm in.  I honestly never thought I'd see or speak to him again.  But in my heart there was that hope, and it finally happened.  Its a very cool feeling. 

So what do ya think? I think that if you're patient and keep hope, that eventually some sort of opportunity will arise, and then all you'll have to do is choose to sieze it or not. 

Random post, but i'm in a good mood, I really still am shocked that I found him by such a small chance.  Now my theory is confirmed, everyone really is on myspace.  Its addictive.  Thats all for now, laters.



Susan:

Patience really is a virtue. I think that hoping for something "real" is an act most people don't understand. These rare few that actually find something worth waiting and wishing for, well, these are the fortunate ones. And by "real" I mean those chance oppurtunites or dreams that tend to be the most simplistic. Not fame or fortune, these superficial hopes are selfish and unworthy. I believe that wanting something so badly that you are willing to wait and keep faith, they are the times that we really should live for. The time between the wish and the reality is when we truly learn that things are worth the long lived anticipation and we actually appreciate and see what we have been given. Seizing the moment is what it's all about.

No comments: