MYSPACE:
Subject: speed
Posted Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 6:12 PM
No I'm not on speed, but kinda wish I was. I spent 5 hours last night doing homework, I barely got 2 outlines done. And today I was in the library at school from 9:30 a.m. till 4:00, and I barely got a cover page and an abstract done for my research paper. Its due tomorrow. And I still have to study for a test in the same class. This shit is kicking my ass. I'm so tired of having to take energy pills and and drinking energy drinks just to make it to school in the morning and to stay awake atleast a little in my classes. Fucking sleep aponea, it makes my life hell. All the energy pills are so unhealthy for me, and it doesn't help that I keep getting heat exhaustion really bad every game, and most practices (throwing up is not fun might I add). I feel like I have a fucking eating disorder cause not only am I taking diet pills (energy pills, whatever) but I hardly have time to eat or I don't remember to eat, but half the time when I do eat I get so dehydrated I throw up my meal. I really am just tired right now, I don't feel good at all. But can't go to sleep cause i have to finish my damn paper and study. Oh yeah, and maybe get a little sleep, since i have a game and all tomorrow too. I'm nervous about it, not about the game, but that I'm going to not have any energy and that i'm going to get sick again. My health has been going downhill quickly the last few weeks. But anyways, I felt the need to share. Now i'm off to sit at my dining room table and stare off into space for awhile, cause i have to functioning brain cells left. Call my cell if ya need me. Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment