Thursday, October 20, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: my new hair cut
Posted Date: Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 10:18 PM

So I got my hair cut today, I freaking love it, finally gave in to figuring out how to post pics in here, so here ya go, feel free to comment.  I love comments. And I love my hair, alot.

I'm such a picture whore!!!



Commments:

Michelle Sensory: Yeah!!!! YOU ARE A DAMN CAMERA WHORE!!!! heheh j.k
ahha soo one thing about those little faces are i get overly excited when i get to add as many as i want. hehhe...but the hair doooeesss loookk good. member we should get you to ppoke the gurls on the other team. it'll be oober fun! yea whooo hoooooo...btw, greeen is my favorite color. lol have a goooodddd day.

Sara B:I adore your hair. Way to be diffrent! I would have never expected this out of you darling! shockign..but cool for sure! I have new photos too
<3 sara

Snook: Erin, Love your hair cut... it reminds me of someone elses.... MINE!!! That's cool I know that you want to be me. =)

Holly: It's awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Jennifer Phillips:AH!! Erin you are crazy! I love it. It's hella cute :)~AWESOME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Hair , clean that bathroom mirror , wont ya ?