Subject: Fruity Pebbles
Posted Date: Monday, September 26, 2005 - 3:38 PM
I'm just chilling here eating fruity pebbles, haven't had them in years, they're very yummy. I'm uber tired today, had class at 8 and 10 then practice, and it was so f'ing hot today. But its all good I suppose. I had a blast last night at the Melissa Ferrick concert, shes amazing. And so are Natalia and Lorena. I really did have a good time, i can't help but be mesmerized by beautiful women who sing and play the guitar. But came home and slept on my closet floor for the 2nd night in a row, lol don't ask. Just know i'm weird like that.
So let me think..... PRIDE. Did anyone see me there? I know a few did. I was working of course, but got to be in the parade because of it, I was on the 7th float, for Buddies. Then worked all night, and ended up getting screwed out of like $60, glad it was my last day. Just frustrates me cause when the other barbacks got sick, and i had to cover their asses, i didn't complain i just did it, cause it was my job. The only thing I expected was to get recognized for it, ya know some form of appreciation or acknowledgment that i helped them. But nope nothing from them or my managers, and in the end my managers gave the other barbacks more money. And FYI don't talk about it when you know i'm right outside the door, i'm not deaf. BUT anyways, one of the bartenders and the boss's personal asst. (kind of a manager i guess) thanked me for what i did. So it was good enough i guess. I had a blast that day, worked my ass off, literally sprinting between the bars. And half the night i was just in my sports bra and shorts. Oh and for awhile just a towel and my undies cause they threw me in the pool. It was fun, lots of friends were there. LMAO and some passed out in a chair, no names mentioned. I really wish i could have jumped off the parade and hung out with people. So i ended up having fun, being tired as hell, short on money, and left with a hell of a sunburn (like i'm talking 3rd degree burn on my tummy), oh and had a allergic reaction with my medicine from being out in the sun all day (and for gayday and 6 flags) its not a perty sight (lol its not that bad just my arms and a little on my neck have tons of spots that look like tiny bruises, its weird). And i'm sure ya'll so wanted to know that.
So have i mentioned that I'm playing soccer this year, I wasn't going to, but my team got me to come back. Friday was my 4th game back i think, it was cool cause basically my whole family was there, mom-dad-both brothers, and thes step-dad, and of course Sara and Jen, and my puppy Draco. It was nice to have them all there. Alot of people from my gay crowd said they were going to come, but they never showed :( meh... can't depend on some people from the bar i suppose, but some of my friend from there were working i know. Lol so whoever didn't come, has to make it up to me. Next home game is October 8th, its a saturday, at 1 p.m. Better be there, lol.
Hmm.... well i think thats it, i think i'm going to go veg out in front of the tv for a bit before i have to study for my test tomorrow. Yay for me. Hope ya'll have a good night. Laters
No comments:
Post a Comment