Tuesday, March 01, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: survey thingy, i got bored, what can i say.
Posted Date: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 3:12 AM
Describe Your :
- Wallet: don't have one
- Hairbrush: uhh…. Its brown with bristles
- Toothbrush: its red and white with the rubbery grip thing
- Jewelry Worn Daily: necklace w/coin, and now a ankle bracelet I made
- Blanket: black and white, with Chinese kanji on it
- Facewash: apricot scrub
- Coffee Cup: whatever is available
- Sunglasses: haha, a plain ol’ pair that don’t block any sun
- Underwear: lol honestly, hanes her way!!, lol gotta save money somehow
- Shoes: my nike tennis-shoes.
- Favorite Shirt: my nerdy band shirts (like highschool marching band)
- Favorite Pants: my NU soccer warm-ups
- CD In Stereo Right Now: an old Lilith Fair promo cd
- Piercings: 3
- What You Are Wearing Now: shorts and a tshirt.

[ When was the last time you … ]
- Smiled: awhile I was watching tv a couple of minutes ago
- Laughed: see above.
- Cried: Sunday afternoon.
- Bought: what, lol, uhh… this afternoon, at work
- Danced: sadly, I don’t dance, or never have danced
- Were Sarcastic: earlier tonight
- Had A Nightmare: sat. night, though I can’t remember about what
- Last Book You Read: autobiography of Angelina Jolie’s UN travels
- Last Movie You Saw: Hitch
- Last Thing You Had To Drink: RC cola of course

[ Body ]
- What Do You Like Most About Your Body: eyes, hands, lol and eyebrows .
- And Least? thighs.
- How Many Fillings Do You Have: not sure, a few
- Do You Think You Are Good-Looking: uhh… not really, but some people tell me otherwise
- Do Other People Often Tell You That You're Good-Looking: occasionally.
- Do You Look Like Any Celebrities: actually someone has, but I don’t remember who it was at the moment

[ Fashion ]
- Do You Wear A Watch: no.
- How Many Coats And Jackets Do You Own: wow, a lot, mostly sweaters though or soccer jackets.
- Favorite Pants Color: navy blue.
- Most Expensive Item Of Clothing: a pair of pants from express
- Describe Your Style In One Word: everchanging

[ Your Friends ]
- Do Your Friends Know You: you would hope so right, lol.
- Are There Traits In You That Are Universally Liked?: yes
- How Many People Do You Tell Everything To?: honestly, zero

[ Music;Television;Books ]
- Favorite Band Ever: haha, don’t make fun of me, Hanson.
- Type of Music Most Listened To: I’m constantly listening to something different.
- Type Never Listened To: rap (like for real rap) or hard metal.
- Favorite Book?: the way of the peaceful warrior: Dan Millman.

[ General Questions ]
- Sunny or Rainy Day: sunny
- Do You Consider Yourself Lucky: sometimes
- Do You Feel Pity For People Who Commit Suicide: pity no, empathy yes (ask me why someday).
- One Word To Describe How You Most Often Feel: empty
- Do You Own Plaid Clothing: haha yes, and apparently it’s a stereotypical lesbian thing to have.
- Is There More Than One Zipper On Your Pants: on a couple pairs yeah
- Do You Have Braces: used to
- Does Your Hairstyle Exceed A Height Of Three Inches: lol height, no. length, yes.
- Would You Classify Your Hair As A Deadly Weapon: no
- Do You Have A Favorite Brand Of Hair Dye: haha no
- Do You Own A Bandana: nearly every color, and a ton of styles
- Are You Amused By Safety Pins: no
- Have You Ever Used Duct Tape As A Sewing Substitute: wow, yes
- Do You Like Candles: yep
- Do You Believe In Love: yep
- Do You Believe In Soul Mates: perhaps
- Do You Believe In Love At First Sight: yep
- What Do You Want Done With Your Body When You Die: donate my organs, and I thought about cremation (yeah I have), but then you’re burning something, and it’ll ruin the atmosphere, so why not let my body be recycled into the earth. Lol yay for plant growth. Ignore me I’m a nerd
- What Are You Gonna Do When You Get Older: older, whats older, I don’t know, do the same thing I am now
- How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Computer: well into the 1,000s
- Who Are You Listening To: no one, just myself
- Look Out Your Window… Tell Me What You See: a tree, and the dorm across from mine
- If You Could Have Any Animal For A Pet: I used to always want a cheetah or a tiger. but now I have no idea, I’m good with just my dogs and cat
- What Is The Longest You Ever Stayed Up: 4 days I think

[ Habits;Beliefs ]
- Are You Disgruntled: sometimes
- Are You An Anarchist?: anarchist sounds satanic or something, some say I’m a bit of a rebel
- Do You Smoke Cigarettes?: on a very very rare occasion
- Are You A Vegetarian? No, but maybe someday, I do like the food
- Do You Think Meat Is Murder: of course.
- Have You Ever Slept In An Alley Or Park: not an alley
- Do You Wash Your Hair Less Than Once A Week: no
- Have You Ever Gone A Week Without A Shower? Almost a week maybe

[ About Me]
- Birthday: 4/20
- Sign: aries & Taurus (it switches, depending on what thing you’re looking at)
- Location: cedar hill
- Status: single.
- Crush: yeah
- Natural Hair Colour: medium brown.
- Current Hair Colour: sun bleached, so now it’s a light brown/ auburn.
- Eye Colour: brown
- Height: 5’0 but everyone debates it.
- Shoe size: 5
- Parents: divorced
- Live With: paula (kind of, she doesn’t stay here much anymore), and Tim might as well be my roommate

[ Favorites ]
- Number: 12 and 15
- Color: red.
- Day: all of 'em
- Month: april, september.
- Song: god bless the child- billie holiday.
- Movie: too many to name
- Food: Japanese, mexican
- Season: spring.
- Class: philosophy, psychology, oh and english
- Teacher: D’alessandro and Heimberg
- Drink: RC cola, and green tea
- Veggie: carrot
- Television Show: alias
- Radio: uhh… station changes too much
- Store: walmart
- Word: how about 2 words, my motto: Respect Originality
- Animal: tiger
- Flower: carnations.

[ This;That ]
- Me;You: you
- Coke;Pepsi: pepsi.
- Day;Night: night
- CD;Cassette: CD's
- DVD;VHS: both, can’t record crap off tv on dvd (well I suppose you could if you have the money)
- Jeans;Khakis: jeans
- Car;Truck: truck
- Tall;Short: taller than me.
- NSync;BSB: haha, uhh.. nsync
- 1 MINUTE AGO: doing this survey, and uploading pictures.
- 1 HOUR AGO: watching the 1st season of the L word
- 1 DAY AGO: coming back from new mexico.
- 1 YEAR AGO: drama with ex’s parents, and my life in general.
- I HURT: all over, snowboarding for the 1st time, what can I say
- I LOVE: sleep. Everyone always debates anything else that I love
- I HATE: my brother, long story (hate and strongly dislike are the same thing to me, just one has one less word to say).
- I FEAR: being alone, men, closed-minded people, myself
- I HOPE: someday, my life will sort itself out
- I FEEL: tired (its 5 a.m.), lonely
- I HIDE: my secrets, dvds and cds
- I DRIVE: a lot, love it. I have a need for speed lol.
- I MISS: being held, having anything of substance
- I LEARNED: how to snowboard
- I NEED: to get a life, something simple, to find someone who won’t run away from me.
- I THINK: I spend too much time on the computer and watching tv.

No comments: