Wednesday, March 23, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: benefit of the doubt
Posted Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 11:21 PM
Why does it seem lately, I'm constantly giving people the benefit of the doubt? Choosing to trust people completely, that they won't screw me over. Choosing to believe the best in people. Its the only the i always expect from someone. Just that basic thing, for someone to be honest with me. I mean hey if you're going to screw me over, give me a heads up ok. Lol I'm not sure where this is coming from. I was just thinking. Got pissed off, and began thinking. I mean how many bold face lies can someone tell. But how many of them will I believe. Sadly, all of them, until it comes back and slaps me in the face and knocks me to the fucking floor. Gee can you tell I have trust issues. It gets in the way of things sometimes, but for good reason i think. If you're willing to put up with my pathetic ass until I really know I can trust you, then you're alright in my book. But sadly, no one has stuck around lately. But anyways, despite all that, today has been a pretty good day. Didn't have school cause of some holiday, the celebration of the day our school was founded. They had a shit load of stuff for us to do. I actually had a good time, and was actually social for the first time in like a month. And I went to both of the girls softball games, which made me miss the game alot. But well, then I think after awhile I realized why I don't go to such events, cause only a matter of 5 people out of 100 like me and are my friends. Well I laid down to go to bed around midnight, laid there for an hour. Obviously I gave up on that one. And once again I'm on here, rambling about random shit, that no one but me really cares about. Argghhh..... dammit I hate being in pissy moods, cause I'm all negative. And no one likes negativity. But ok, ok. I think I will try to go back to sleep. Laters.

No comments: