MYSPACE:
Subject: feeling better
Posted Date: Friday, March 25, 2005 - 1:44 AM
So today Martin and I went to a job fair, a first for both of us. And it went well for both of us as well, lol we both have interviews on saturday. How cool is that. But other than that, I just went to wal-mart and got groceries. And kind of moped around here in my dorm room. So I worked out, did some yoga and crunches, then I went for a run. It was cool, but I was once again reminded of how out of shape I am. Talked with my coach today. Scott said that we're meeting next week, and starting practice, or he wants to, on April 4th. And it will be about as hard as we started the year off with (which might I add, was pretty hard), and then it'd get harder each week. He said twice a week he wants to be in the weight room, and the other 3 days out on the field doing fitness. I hate just flat out fitness. Plus, he mentioned the fact that he'll probably combine the girls and the guys practice. I hate just working out with the girls in the first place (they always seem to make me feel lesser than them, cause i'm not quite on their level of play yet). And add guys to the mix, oh let me tell you, my days will be so much fun..... (notice the sarcasm). But yeah, so my day was kind of eventful but not really. More so it was productive. Productivity is good for me, makes me feel i've done something good. Btu regardless of what I did good today, I was pretty bummed out. But then a sweet, beautiful girl came along and made my day. And she knows who she is. Shes wonderful and I can't wait till I see her again. But for now, I'm going to go to sleep, I work all weekend (for the first time in a month, arghh....). So hope everyone has a good day, laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment