Thursday, March 10, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: my boredom once again
Posted Date: Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 10:27 AM
Body: [ CURRENT .. ]
- Current Clothes: was in work clothes, now I’m in black bball shorts and my red band shirt
- Current Mood: irritable
- Current Music: the tv
- Current Taste: rolls and cinnamon butter from work
- Current Hair: short brown hair, half pulled up
- Current Smell: clean clothes, and my Michael jordon cologne (I’m so gay)
- Current thing I ought to be doing: working
- Current Desktop Picture: Katherine Moennig
- Current Book: my microeconomics book :(
- Current tape in VCR: (DVD) : nothing
- Current Color Of Hair: brown
- Current Refreshment: RC cola of course
- Current Worry: classes, the fact that I didn’t pass my serving quiz today and have to retake it.

[ LAST PERSON.. ]
- You Touched: Mike, my boss
- You Talked to: Amanda, Terry and Ralph across the hall
- You Hugged: Sean
- You Instant messaged: Sara B.
- You Yelled At: uhh… kind of Timmy I guess.
- You Kissed: Amanda C (and no none of ya’ll know her) [ FAV0RiTE .. ]
- Foods: mom’s chicken and rice
- Drink: RC cola, and the real smooth smoothie from Spiral Diner
- Color: red
- Candy: sunflower seeds, and nerds
- Animal: squirrels are cool.
- TV Show: Alias and CSI
- Song: god bless the child, by Billie Holiday
- Vegetable: carrots
- Fruit: apples
- Cartoon: the simpsons
-Soap?: caress -Room in your house? My room, duh..
-Instrument? Haha, I used to play tuba (damn directors), but I’m fascinated by guitars -Movie: too many

[ ARE Y0U .. ]
- Understanding: very much so
- Open-minded: extremely
- Arrogant: occasionally
- Insecure: always
- Interesting: uhh… I suppose
- Easily Amused: yeah, but laugh more when I’m nervous
- Random: with Sara B. and Sean and Tim
- Hungry: always
- Friendly: generally always
- Smart: not so much book smart.
- Moody: isn’t everyone
- Childish: every once and awhile, not much though
- Independent: always have been
- Healthy: in the process of getting better
- Emotionally Stable: depends on the day, but for the most part I am
- Shy: yes
- Difficult: not usually
- Bored Easily: I don’t get bored usually, I always manage to find something to do.
- Messy: not usually
- Thirsty: always
- Responsible: yes for the most part
- Obsessed: obsessive compulsive yes
- Angry: not usually
- Sad: occasionally
- Happy: yes
- Hyper: not at the moment
- Trusting: always, I trust too much
- Talkative: I’ve been told that I am [ WH0 D0 Y0U WANT T0 .. ]
- Kill: my housing director and the computer network
- Hit: my brother Kyle, and 2 other nameless people
- Get High With: no one
- See: several people, Sara W, Sarah C, Krystal, my brothers, Erika, Bree, and theres several more - Talk 2 offline: all the people above

[ HAVE Y0U EVER .. ]
- Done Drugs? yeah
- Eaten an entire package of Oreos at once? no
- Been on stage? Yes
- Dumped Someone? Several times..
- Gotten in a car accident? Twice in a car, twice on a 4-wheeler
- Been in love? yes

[ EiTHER/0R .. ]
-Coffee or hot chocolate? Depends on what phase I’m in, but hot choc. Is usually always watered down and gross
-loose or tight? Uhh…. What, ok
-New or old? old
-Halle Berry or Beyonce? Halle Berry
-Jeans or sweats? sweats
-Sweater or hoodie? hoodie
-Jersey or button up? both
-Girbauds or G-Unit? what
-Wool or cotton? cotton
-69 or doggie? Ha, never done either, so neither
-Rap or R&B? R&B
-Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No, I’m always single didn’t you know that, lol
-Do you have a best friend? Umm… not really

[ iN THE LAST 24 H0URS, HAVE Y0U .. ]
- Cried? no
- Helped someone? Yes, folded Amie’s laundry
- Bought something? Yes, food from work last night
- Gotten sick? no
- Gone to the movies? no
- Gone out for dinner? no
- Said "I love you"? no.
- Written a real letter? yes
- Moved on? Uhh…. Sure, I don’t know lol
- Talked to an ex? Of course, they’re the some of the few friends I have, lol
- Missed an ex? Yes a few actually, but in the sense of a friend missing them
- Talked to someone you have a crush on? yes.
- Had a serious talk? no
- Missed someone? yes
- Hugged someone? Yes, Sean
- Fought with your parents? no, but we don’t really talk much
- Fought with a friend? Kind of, but not really.

[ D0 Y0U .. ]
- Wear make-up? never
- Have a crush on someone? yes
- Eat with your mouth open? No, and it’s a really gross habit for those of you who do it, lol
- If you got a tattoo, where would you get it? I’ve been thinking on the inside of my wrist, and on my hip bone
- What was the last CD you bought? The queer as folk, season 1 soundtrack
- How did you spend last summer? Sitting on my ass at home.
- When's the last time you showered? This morning.
- Are you lonely? yeah
- Are you happy? For the most part
- Are you wearing pajamas? yes
- Are you talking to someone online? no
- What is your astrological sign? Aries and a Taurus. Depending on what you look at, they change.

No comments: