MYSPACE:
Subject: my mission
Posted Date: Monday, March 14, 2005 - 1:38 PM
So my mission lately, has to been to eat healthier. I've been doing pretty good so far, eating more salads and fruit. And even drinking orange juice and milk, oh and lots of water. And let me tell you, by actually being properly hydrated, you have to pee ALOT. Lol and i'm sure ya'll wanted to know that. But yeah i've not only been trying to eat healthier, but i'm trying to get myself mentally healthy as well. I just got so unhealthy for awhile with everything. And I'm trying to get back to that good place again. But yeah its going good so far. And as far as eating goes, it definitely helps to have several vegan and vegetarian friends, so heres to ya'll *clinks glass* Lol I'm such a nerd, what more can i say. And I've managed to stay awake in my first 2 classes today, yay for me, its a miracle, lol. But anyways, I'm off to my management class now. Laters. Hope everyone has a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment