Sunday, March 06, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: AUSTIN!!!
Posted Date: Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 11:47 PM
So I went to Austin this weekend, I had a really good time. It was my first time out in Austin, and it was my first time to go to a club. Oh and can't forget the main thing, it was the first time I've ever danced in my life. The girls I were with I just met face to face when I got there. People say I'm crazy for meeting people off of the net. Meh.. but I don't care. They were all good people. Oh and I got hit on at the club (might I add, the first time I've ever had anyone come up and do that), it was awesome lol, well just cause it had never happened to me before. I recognized a couple of people from off the net. Oh the only sucky thing, was that I left my wallet in the bathroom, needless to say its lost. Had my liscense, school id, calling card, $25, and the main thing- my mom's credit card. So yeah it sucks, have to call mom and tell her that I lost it. It won't sit well with her, shes uber stressed out right now (as am I too). But anyways, I had a really good time, good people to hang with, and good people put me in good moods. I hope it will be cool to go back down there sometime. But I'm fixing to drown myself in work (I'm completely broke and mom's broke, and I have to pay for a million things right now), so I'm not sure if I will have a free weekend to go down there anytime soon. :(. But hey maybe some of them can come up here, now that would be cool. Ok so anyways, this is all I have to say for now. Laters.

I went to the Rainbow Cattle Company club, and ate at Kerbey Lane (i think thats what it was called atleast). They were both awesome.

No comments: