Quietly Listening To My Heart

"The world in general doesn't know what to make of originality; it is startled out of its comfortable habits of thought, and its first reaction is one of anger." --W. Somerset Maugham

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY

Is homosexuality a sin?

LESBIAN, GAY AND BISEXUAL STUDENTS' BILL OF EDUCATIONAL RIGHTS


Posted by Erin at 10:01:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ►  2006 (36)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (103)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2004 (105)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY Is homos...
      • *~*My Soccer Schedule*~* September 1st, Wednesday...
      • ~~As I sit here listening to Alanis Morissette, I ...
      • ~~I am so tired of people and their drama~~ Serio...
      • THIS IS SONG #12 ASHLEE SIMPSON: "Undiscovered" ...
      • The girl with the loneliest eyes and a hole in her...
      • Oh Fuck, I want to cut. I really truely do. I can ...
      • Ryan Cabrera: "True" I won't talk I won't breat...
      • ~~Ok so basically I'm wound up, and can't quite ge...
      • ??Am I a bad person?? I often wonder that. I don'...
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2003 (119)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (17)

About Me

My photo
Erin
--Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

--As long as the differences and diversities of mankind exist, democracy must allow for compromise, for accommodation, and for the recognition of differences. --Eugene McCarthy

"I've heard her called a quitter for leaving, an aimless wanderer. But not all who wander are aimless, especially those who seek truth beyond traditions, beyond definition, beyond the image"

--There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert Heinlein
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by clintspencer. Powered by Blogger.