~~Ok so basically I'm wound up, and can't quite get to sleep yet, so I'm doing this. Yay for boredom, lol yay for me atleast, it just continues to be boring for you~~
*1. FIRST NAME: Erin
*2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? well my middle name was party based on my dad's dad and my mom's middle name, which is Lynn, mine is Lindsay
*3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I gave up on wishing, you you want something to happen you have to go out and get it
*4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? ummm... my index finger
*5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? sunday night
*6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not particularly
*7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? its always been ham, but these days its turkey, packaged ham always seems to taste funny to me, lol
*8. ANY BAD HABITS? hah... i'll choose to ignore that one
*9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? meh.. none of them are embarassing I love them all
*10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? lol yeah I probably would
*11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL? lol I have no idea, never been presented with the opportunity
*12. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? No
*13. DO LOOKS MATTER? not really, they could only be mere benefit to someone's personality
*14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? jam in the car and screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs, or I write.
*15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? the soccer field, or the car
*16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? I trust everyone, until they give me a reason I shouldn't, but I always believe in people no matter what they do
*17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? tiy? I don't remember toys, lol, umm... this thing where you can hammer different shaped blocks through the board thing lol
*18. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? teachers aide
*19. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? only one actual journal thats this one lol, but I have another for my poems
*20. DO YOU USE SARCASM? all the time
*21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? not sure, I guess understanding
*22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Erwin, C.P., Yoda, Carrot Top, Mad Dog
*23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? if give the opportunity I probably would
*24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope
*25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? physically yeah, mentally not always
*26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? strawberry or chocolate chip cookie dough
*27. SHOE SIZE? 4.5 or 5's
*28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? red
*29 HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? lol none had them cut out before school started last year
*30. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? my brother Kyle
*31. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE YOU SEND THIS TO, TO SEND IT BACK? no cause I'm posting this
*32. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? was the Maroon 5, now its 100.3 Jack FM
*33. LAST THING YOU ATE? sunflower seeds
*34. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Renee
*35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? honestly, if they have a big ego or not
*36. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS? lol well she didn't send it to me, I sent it to her first and then she posted hers on her journal and now I'm doing the same lol. But Rebecca is a wonderful person
*37. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? today was the best day I've had in awhile
*38 FAVORITE DRINK? always RC cola, lol uhh... thats it really
*39. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? lol smirnoff
*40. FAVORITE SPORTS? Soccer and softball
*42. EYE COLOR? brown
*43. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope
*44. SIBLINGS? two older brothers, a younger step-sis and a older step-bro.
*45. FAVORITE MONTH? March or April
*46. FAVORITE FOODS? mexican, steak and sunflower seeds
*47. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Chasing Liberty, guys with accents and Mandy Moore in beautiful foreign countries
*48. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? not family holidays thats for sure lol, umm.... any day that I am happy is my fav. day
*49. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? most definately not
*50. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
*51. SUMMER OR WINTER? fall
*52. HUGS OR KISSES? depends who they're from
*53. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? at this point in my life, not a relationship, but I couldn't randomly have a one night stand (unless its someone I used to date)
*54. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one, cause I'm posting this
*55. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? hell I imagine someone will still email me this, lol
*56. WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? nothing actually, I started reading The Lovely Bones, but I got out of my reading phase, I need to go back into that phase
*57. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? gateway logo, altough I don't have a gateway computer lol
*58. FAVORITE BOARD GAMES? board games are evil lol (my brothers weren't fair when I was growing up, so now I have a natural hate towards them lol). I prefer playing solitare
*59. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? umm... the Days and alot of news (news is great, seriously)
*60. FAVORITE SMELLS? white tea and ginger (my lotion), the smell after I vacuum, clean sheets and clothes, the smell of whoever I like, lol my brothers, and my cool water perfume
*61. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? hmm... I'm going back to sleep for another few hours, although I had already slept 8-9 hours, unless its my cat waking me up (then I might be a bit mad)
*62. THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU: Again, I just copied and pasted from her journal, but shes a great person, who isn't directionally challened, unlike me lol
No comments:
Post a Comment