??Am I a bad person??
I often wonder that. I don't understand how I can hurt someone and they still love me. Maybe perhaps they realize that I never set out to hurt them, and that things just panned out differently than I planned. I've been an adult for so long, I need to be a kid sometimes, I need to experience things and learn. There are certain things about life that I need to live and figrue out and learn on my own. I need to feel that I'm living with out limitations, after all I know nothing is impossible. There are alot of things in this life that I want, I know I won't get them all. But there are also alot of things in this world that I need, and I also won't get them all. But I can never acheive either if I don't try and work my hardest to get them. You never know what could of been unless you try. Everyone has different paths, I have to travel along mine, down its different curves, detours, and dead ends. But I have to keep going. Sometimes I share that path, sometimes I won't. People will come in and out of my life, but in the end all I will have is myself, and I have to do whats best for me.
I realize with just about everyone I've dated, I'd been teaching them something, and I suppose eventually the lesson was taught and they learned, or i taught and got tired of teaching. And after the teacher left, they finally realized what I was trying to teach them. Lol metaphors, why do I try to use them, lol. But seriously though, I get tired after awhile, I wish things were simple. But truth be told, nothing is simple. I get tired of being the teacher, I get tired of being the bad guy, I get tired of being the adult, I just get tired. I need a break, I have my break, it is now. Forgive me for doing anyone of you harm, I never intended it to be that way. I love ya'll. I hate being that bad person, but sometimes I just have to be that person. Thats all for now, laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment