Thursday, August 26, 2004

~~I am so tired of people and their drama~~

Seriously, I don't like drama and I don't need it in my life. If you're having problems with yourself and you need growing up to do, don't burden me with it. I don't mind being a friend to people and listening to their problems. But dammit, if you need to talk about something, then talk about it, don't call me and sit there and be like "uhh...." Ask Miranda, she knows I hated it when she used to call and then basically not talk and then get off the phone after only a few seconds. I hate it when people call and don't actually talk about anything, its just so annoying. Especially when they've just talked to me on the internet or something. Ok so thats enough about that.

**Hmmm...... What should I write about now**

Oh, I know, how about this: I went and ran 4 miles tonight, I don't think I've ever ran that much in one day. Yeah today was supposed to me recovery practice, well I kind of missed it. They called me last night and told me practice was going to be earlier, but mom had already gone to bed, so I figured when I got up I would just call her if she had already left for work and she could just come home real quick so I could have the car, it would be no problem. Well I called and called and called and called, no one ever answer on either of the phones. Come to find out mom was in a meeting, so there was not anything I could do about it. So I just went back to sleep. So mom calls me around noon and I tell her I missed practice, she seemed like she felt guilty, although it wasn't her fault. Right after she called, Scott called (my coach), and asked why I wasn't there. And he told me I should go run for 45 minutes. Run 15 minutes, walk for 5, run 15, walk 5, then run 10 and finish. Well I did that, I ended up running 4 miles, and the whole time my shin splints were acting up (which they started doing this week for some reason), so when I'd start getting to the end up the time my feet were going numb cause I was losing circulation. Not a real fun thing. But I felt good about it. Really good, I accomplished something that I normally probably wouldn't have done.

!!Ok so I totally haven't felt like writing about soccer and 2-a-days and all that.... until now!!

So yeah I started 2-a-days on Aug. 10th. We had to move into the dorms, I was basically the only one who stayed there nearly all of the time. Practice really wasn't all that bad. So I have nothing to complain about. I love the team, everyone of them. But I can say nearly every story they tell is a drunken one. Its crazy. The first week, Misty and I went ice skating, which is actually really cool, I could definately get into it. Last week, Scott took both of the teams bowling on friday, which was really corny and funny, but it was pretty fun.

Saturday was freshman initiation, and I am honest, so I am going to say what happened. If you get mad, then I could care less. Cause there wasn't a whole lot I could have changed about the situation. Well basically it was a party, keg and all. Several of the guys and a few girls are potheads, so well they got me high. Then right after that I had to take 2 shots of 100% tequila (sp?) the good kind (which is more expensive). And to add to it all I had to drink beer. So yeah I was trashed. But I knew what all was going on, the only thing they really did to me was write all over my upper body with permanent marker. And we had pictures the next day, which was kind of funny, but luckily it all came off actually really easy when I took a shower in the morning. But I didn't have a hangover or anything like that, and I never threw up. Now before someone gets pissy with me, you should know me better than all this. Its not something I do every weekend or anything like that. It was simply part of my team initiating me, and thats it. But I do get to say, it was pretty damn fun, and I trust these people, they take care of me. So no worries ok.

Oh yeah, we had a scrimmage last week against Richland College, we won 5-2, and I played atleast 60-70 minutes of the game. We had a game this Wednesday against Mary-Hardin Baylor, we won 4-1, and I played about 20-30 crucial minutes of the game. And I can say, both games were hotter than hell. But so far, everything has been going well. And I love the girls. Well I guess this is all I have to say for now. I simply am tired, and I'm getting up early to go up and see Katlin and the rest of the soccer girls, and then go to practice. Perhaps I'll write more laters.


No comments: