~~My Roommate's mom is really cool and nice~~
Dbassinbro: Hi erinPaula's mom here, saw you play today, good game. All that running!!! as you can tell I don't know much about soccer.
erinlJONES: wow, i didn't realize you came, thanks for coming. yeah its a lot of running thats for sure, thats the most i've gotten to play so far, so I was a bit tired
Dbassinbro: you did good, seems like you guys were a bit outnumbered by the other team.
erinlJONES: thanks, yeah having only 2 subs is a killer
erinlJONES: everyone on the team was exhausted since we've already had 2 games within the last week
Dbassinbro: well tell Paula good night for me , gotta go make Dakin read his book. Hope to see you again soon. Love MOM
erinlJONES: ok I will
erinlJONES: goodnight
Dbassinbro signed off at 9:20:44 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment