Tuesday, September 07, 2004

~~So, this is an email I sent out, simply cause I was bored one day, and I thought I would post what the other people wrote about me~~

Anna Volpi: in green
Jay Pack: in orange
Gina Tramel: in blue
Miranda Smith: in maroon
Katlin Southall: in purple

Ok so I know ya'll hate these things, but I'm really bored, and one of my friends sent me this, and your supposed to send it to all of your friends, blah, blah, blah, etc. And normally I wouldn't do it, but I have to say, I am curious of what people really know about me. So if you have time or whatever, answers these questions the best you can, and don't be afraid to say you don't know, lol. Or you could just BS your way through it, its all good. Well laters...---Erin

1. My name: Erin Jones, erin, Erin, Erin, Erin

2. Where did we meet?: Soccer Practice, soccer class, I wanna say soccer practice but i think it was officially at school, At school, Soccer

3. Take a stab at my middle name: Lindsay, i dont know, lindsey, Lindsay, @_@ um... well... good question.

4. How long have you known me?: since a little bit befor the middle of my freshman year, for a while, a while, almost 3 years i think, since last fall, I think, or was it the winter months I met you?

5. How well do you know me?: well, i think i know you better than some but not as well as others, pretty good, pretty good, pretty well, Not all that well

6. Do I smoke?: ONLY WHEN DEPRESSED...,sometimes but not really, i hope not, No, >.> Not that I know of

7. Do I believe in God?: dunno, i think you might believe there is a god but your not like HOLY HOLY HOLY, i dont know, i think so, Questionable, I don't believe you do

8. When you first saw me, what was your impression?: DAMN she is short!!!,sweet cute and cool, SOCCER PLAYER!!, im going to hit on her :), OMG! SHE'S SHORT!!!! lol, and cute, of course.

9. My age: 18, 18, 18, 18, 18

10. My birthday: umm April 20th?, 4/20, 4 -20, April 20 1986, April 20th

11. Hair color: well dude it changes alot....right now a dakish brown, brown, brown/orange/light brown, depends on the week, naturally brown, but red most of the time I saw you

12. Eye color: brown possibly hazil, brown, brown, brown, brown

13. Am I tall, short or average?: SHORTY:), short, short, um short, Oh my... short, definitely short

14. Do I have any siblings?: 2 brothers, Kyle(FRICKEN HOTTIE) & Brian?!?!, yes, yes 2, yeah 2 bro's and a step sis, She answered it (but I just realized I screwed up on pasting the answer, but I know she got it right)

15. (opposite sex) Have you ever had a crush on me?: If i was a dude or gay then hell I might!!! j/k, even through im not opposite sex but yes, she left it blank, YEAH, *snorts* Let's think about this... yeah, definitely had a crush on you.

16. (same sex) Have you ever been jealous of me?: Well yea but just cuz your so outgoing & cool to be around & you are very like sure of your self...you know what you want, no, umm.. only when you went to the trainer instead of running!, YEAH, er... I don't think so

17. Who am I in love with?: well, inlove? but your with Renee right now & she is a pretty awesome chick, i dont know, me? j/k, Ranee and me, Well, I know you love me, but are we talking about the same thing? Oh, and nothing's changed, by the way

18. What is one of my favorite things to do?: play soccer?, play soccer, play soccer, write watch movies, write poetry? soccer?

19. Do you remember one of the first things I said to you?: well I remember you making fun of me....haha those were the days!!!, no but maybe something abot renee (ducky), hi?, What ya doin, Erm... a lot of stuff that I was too nervous to commit to memory. I just remember you laughing a lot.

20. What's your funniest memory of me?: Well weve had lots but uhh, Pizza Hut...SPIT BALLS, doing handstands, lots of stuff, o damn when i droped you off your bed, I'd have to say when you were over at my house and you took a bite of that zuuchini boat thing. The look on your face, I still laugh whenever I think about it

21. What's my favorite type of music?: Something you can Jam to in the car, everything, all kinds, lots of stuff, erm... *doesn't know what falls into what category* You have millions of cds, so, I'm not going to answer that.

22. What is my best feature?: you have a nice smile & pretty eyes, your eyes b/c they are the window to the soul, your personality, Your cute ass smile and eyes, Hair, eyes, laugh.

23. What is my worst feature?: hard to say...i dont pick people apart, i haven't found one yet, your inability to connect, not sure, You don't have one.

24. Do you look up or down on me...as a person?: well I definately look up to you, up to you even though your shorter than me, level, up, Up... but physically, down, unless you're standing on something that's a foot and a half or more.

25. Do you think I have morals and values?: Yea i mean everyone does, but they could be alot of diffirent things..., yes, yes i do, yes, Yes

26. Am I a leader or a follower?: leader, leader, depends, leader, I don't know

27. Am I shy or outgoing?: outgoing, both, depends, outgoing, I'll take a stab at outgoing

28. Can you picture me dancing?: well uh sorry dude but umm not really, maybe, oh ya, hand stands!, no, *grins* Um, lol, probably...

29. Can you picture me rolling (down a hill)?: HELL YEA, yes, seen it!, yeah, Yes, and I can picture me pushing you.

30. Would you say I am funny?: YUP, yeah in your own little way, very much so, yes, Yep, I would say that

31. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?: half & half, both, usually rebel, both rebel, you rebel... when you're done sleeping....

32. Do I have any special talents?: your leadership skills are a talent, your soccer skills & i am sure you have more..., yes, if awesome handstands is a talent.. yes, yeah, you're poetry

33. What's my best accomplishment?: college i guess, i dont know, depends on what you counts as accomplishments, puting good impacts on peoples lives, lol, your stubborness, though, that can get annoying at times

34. Would you consider me a friend?: YES a very good friend, yes, of course, yes, Yes.

35. Would you call me preppy, slutty, a homie, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?: well sporty & cool & just YOU!!!, a little of everthing, a homie, yeah sure, You're you, nothing more, nothing less

36. Have you ever seen me cry?: i have seen you close to tears, no, almost, yeas, No, I've seen you pissed off though

37. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?: shorty, i dont know, E Dawg, KIDO, ... Erin? Or shrimp lol

38. What is your favorite thing to do with me?: chill & go to Ft. Worth & DRINK, hang out and chill, play..talk..chill out, LOTS OF STUFF, I'll go with your answer here.

39. (opposite sex) Would you ever make out with me?: not a dude, yes even though im not opposite sex, she left it blank, YES, We're both female, but, yep, I've already, and would again if I had a chance. Which isn't happening anytime soon.

40. Have I ever been there for you?: OH HELL YEA, always, yes on more than one account, yea, YES, Yes. Many times

41. Am I fun to be with?: Well maybe... KIDDING yes you are, yes, yea, YES, *grins*

42. Am I smart?: yes yes, yes, yup, YES, You're intelligent. There's a difference

43. Am I conservative or unconservative?: dunno what that means...., i dont know, conser, THE FIRST ONE, unconservative

44. Do you love me??: In a friend type way I care for you alot, maybe a little, as a friend.. yes, YES, Yes

45. Name one way I have changed your life of made an impact in it: Being there to listen to my when I needed to talk...and all the good advice, you help understand myself better and whats good for me, you made me think about things, I THINK YOU KNOW, One way? Damn. Being with you was an eye opener. Dating you, for the short time we did so freely, was awesome. You've made a place in my heart, and you'll alway be there. Always.

-Anna Volpi Hey how about you do one for for me now, this little quiz thing.... , well that was kinda long but it was fun talk to you later jay, YOUR GOING TO LOVE ME FOR THIS

No comments: